AMC Tribute Thread

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Well, there was that one weird period in 2008/2009 where she was getting close to him to spy on him for Kendall and find out what his interest was in Fusion, and they ended up I guess as lovers. I don't recall seeing them in bed or if it was even implied that they were in bed, but there was a lot of flirting and kissing, and she told JR and Colby before the custody fight with David and Krystal over little Adam that she DID love Adam. I thought SL and DC had AMAZING chemistry together, and I loved watching them on the screen no matter what they were doing!

I did enjoy their relationship at this time with them as a bit of a power couple, but it was really poorly written and very half-done.

• Members

I always thought that Erica and Adam had chemistry, and a lot of it, but it stopped for me with a kiss. They just didn't go there for me. I just always thought Adam's love for Erica bordered on obsessed, when it was in the romantic arena. I never got the feeling that Erica was "in love" with Adam.

In 2008, it might have finally been the chance to take their relationship to a real romance, but with Pratt telling the story and the ageism at ABC, if it was happening at all, it was off-camera.

I think their relationship was best summed up by Erica in 2010 when Brooke asked her Erica to help out with Adam - despite their love/hate relationship, she would always consider Adam a friend.

• Members

Agreed. I loved that after all they did to each other, Erica and Adam still had each other's backs. :)

The person I wanted to see her reunite with during/after the Cambias murder and trial was David Hayward. MMT was definitely headed that direction - there was a very telling scene that summer/fall where Erica and Bianca are in her penthouse with David, and Erica is telling him how much she and Bianca depend on him, how he's like a father to Bianca, and how him helping Bianca cope with the rape means so much to her, how she and Bianca both really need him, etc... and then a short-time later, she's pushed back with Jack yet again. I really wonder what went on behind the scenes because a lot of interviews at the time with TPTB and the cast seemed to hint that Erica and David were going to be a couple again, and not just as a public show for their mutual alibi.

• Members

For fellow James Mitchell fans: I accidentally stumbled across Gary Warner's flickr archive of JM photos (over 170!). I do mean accidentally, because the tagging and titling are terrible. Probably explains why their view counts are non-existent. Photos include family, dance career, theatre, film and TV, some AMC, friends, a few with his partner.