AMC Tribute Thread

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Of course, but after a while I really grew to miss them. I can't think of the last big one on AMC or OLTL. I mean even obvious things like weddings where it actually looks like people attended (as a kid I used to love to speculate who all the other people were--particularly my first year with AMC where for a long time it seemed I hadn't even seen the all the characters in the opening sequence--so it was hard to know who were extras and who were simply minor characters, or characters without any story).

• Members

Right which made them kinda unbearable. The dance marathon was a rare instance I agreed completely with our beloved R Sinclair--it felt SOO clausterphobic, whether a cost saving measure or not. What an awful, so un-Pine Valley-overused set. "It's an event space! That's also a trendy dance club with "cool" music! And a place to have business meetings! And weddings! oh yeah, and breakfast too!" I really don't get why anyone decided the two major Pine Valley Inn locations--the main dining hall/event space OR the side bar/lounge were passe or something.