AMC Tribute Thread

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

^Interesting little fact, to the left of VI's head there's David and Erica cover of one of the mags. After the moved, I asked VI on his FB if he put that back up. He said it got lost in the shuffle and he didn't know where it was. Makes one wonder. How do you just lose [!@#$%^&*] like that? I kinda wanted to go wade through some trash cans. LOL

Edited by Kylie

• Members

^ Yeah, you can see it in some of the shot. :D

My guess is that they had a group of people in charge of packing everything, minus the actors' personal belongings, and that framed magazine cover is probably stashed somewhere with all of the rest of the photos and stuff that were on the walls in the NY studio. Either that, or someone in charge of packing was a huge David and Erica fan and made off with it.

• Members

I love the Bianca/Kendall confrontation in this episode. I think it may be my favorite of any of their fights.

It's nice to see more of that house...I can see why some here liked it so much. The living room set is beautiful.

Stamp already an afterthought.

Back in the day I reflexively got angry every time various characters began bashing Adam as a father. And I still do.

A reminder of when I liked "Rendall".

• Members

LOL. I had forgotten about that. Methinks Susan just wanted to show off her new boobs. I'm imagining the conversation with wardrobe, "Yes, I know it's a memorial service, but Erica really didn't LIKE Greenlee, and Jack was going to be there, so she'd want to look sexy..."

• Members

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/LM8Nas3NxdI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This clip has everything: a bit of Erica/Brooke snark, a massively over-the-top fight, a non-attractive Charlie recast commenting on his modeling career, Erica trying to be subtle (and not succeeding) about her affair with Dimitri, creepy Helga, and lots of talk of grave robbing. God I miss AMC of the early 90s.

• Members

The hole in Brooke's dress matches her earrings, exactly. How mid-60's of her.

I can't believe the tooth guy was around for over 3 years, or that he was in scenes with Erica. Erica has better taste than that.

Damn that was a nasty punch Dimitri threw. With that grandpa astroturf sweater he seems gentle but he's not playing around!

That was some ugly stuff - I loved it.

Does it make me a bad person that I laughed and laughed when Dimitri threw Charlie into a table and Charlie went "Aaaahhh!"?

In the July 1995 episode is that another actor playing Jason Sheffield?

Erica's collar and dress make her look like she's in a sexy Flintstones episode.