AMC Tribute Thread

• Members

I don't remember them ever having sex... but I was like in preschool at the time.

BTW, Dimitri using Nat as a replacement for Angelique (both women resembling each other) reminds me of the storyline from Vertigo... even though, in the film, 'Madeleine' and Judy were really the same woman.

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I remember watching when Harold first kidnapped Brooke. I was in college in the Student lounge and when Harold started playing "Every Breath You Take" we were all "Oooohh" laugh.png

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/yuYhN7aucOU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Edited by AMCGal

• Members

At the time I thought most of the Crystal Balls were just kind of dull - I liked the first one, when Dimitri had a total breakdown and a tree branch fell on him, or whatever, but the rest didn't do a lot for me. Even the wardrobe was so sleepy...I think the only one allowed to wear color was Opal.

• Members

Was the first Crystal Ball during McTavish's run? When Adam started seeing the ghost of whatever that blond was, etc? I do remember the tree branch on Dimitri.

I agree they were relatively boring. Of course once they stopped doing them due to budget reasons I missed them--as that was when we started to not have any of those classic soap gatherings with everyone dressed up--so I would have gladly taken them back. (The only similar thing we had that I can think of after they stopped in 2002-2004 or there abouts was the Mardi Gras party Janet crashed and caused the explosion which I thinkw as around 2006 and seemed to be one of AMC's last desperate attempts at having a big expensive party).