AMC Tribute Thread

• Members

Uh, I think you have it backwards.  Nick and Erica were romantically involved BEFORE her marriage to Tom and the "disco deceit."  In fact, Mona attempted to convince Erica not to go through with the wedding, because she knew that Erica was only marrying Tom to spite Nick for leaving her and moving to Chicago.

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I always liked Nick and Erica's interactions whenever he visited.  He was kind of a father figure in the years after their relationship.

Other than Nick, Palmer served as a good father figure for Erica...and oddly..she and Erica got along well in the 80s being surrogate sisters to one another (both were only children, both raised by a single parent, and abandoned by a parent).

• Members

I've always said my preferred method of making Josh a member of the Erica Klan(e) was by simply having him be Mark's long-lost son. Depending on what they wanted to do with the character's age, he could have been the product of an ONS from prior to Mark's arrival in PV in 1976 or from any point in the early/mid 80s when he was on and off of drugs. I'd prefer to the first option. They could have brought Mark back to facilitate the revelation of Josh's paternity, and then he could have stayed on as recurring or went away again. La Mura was still alive and well and making appearances on the show from time to time.

I adored Colin Egglesfield and still do. I follow him on Instagram, and honestly, between he and Susan, they post so much positive, feel-good content. I'd love to hear them both talk together candidly about the story, from her perspective as THE legendary star of the show and his perspective as this guy in his early 30s coming in and not knowing the magnitude of the story he's playing.

• Members

Cute picture. Look at Susan lol.

I finally got to watch that live interview Alan did with actresses that played Laura, Skye, Kelsey and the other Santos. There was a moment all the women were genuinely talking over each other in excitement about how ahead of time some of their stories were. I couldn’t help but laugh, Alan looked so lost and tried his best to chime in with some ordinary comments.

I really need a true AMC fan to interview the cast more,  because mostly everytime I hear/see an AMC alumni on a podcast everything stays surface level and same typical storylines/Questions. I wanna hear them dig deep.

Edited by DemetriKane