AMC - Tuesday - 04-12-2011

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

After basically fast-forwarding through all the Ricky scenes the last couple of weeks I found myself really enjoying him, and his chemistry with Kendall, again today. I even found myself forgetting he's a villain. What a waste...

I was thinking the same thing. It made a big difference.

I have been liking the new set designer's work since the move. Maybe once all the St. Bart's stuff is over they could change that set around a little and use it as the Valley Inn.

That's what I thought he was referring to until William was mentioned here. Or maybe Kate Hall kept it ambiguous on purpose. The writers probably aren't explicitly allowed to refer to William. I say this because a while ago there was a piece in SOD or SOW where an AMC spokesperson, when asked about William, said that the show's official position was that Frankie does not have a son out there (history makes the show less accessible to all those potential new viewers after all :rolleyes:). Maybe Hall tried to acknowledge it in a way that would slip through editing.

• Members

Yeah, Jacob was looking hot today!

I'm really liking Maya so far. It'd be a shame if the show wasted her on Asher when she's such a better actor.

I expected Maya to get a peak at Lucy when she was so close to Jesse & Angie in the hospital and am slightly disappointed that she didn't.

Hopefully when Lorraine Broderick returns Jesse will stop whining about how the mayor keeps mistreating him by expecting him to do his job with integrity. I don't care how many favors she did for David; two wrongs still don't make a right!

I loved Erica looking to Ricky for guidance on why her marriages never last. She just doesn't have a clue how self-destructive she is and Ricky clearly didn't know what to say (as if any real minister would though).

Archived