AMC - Friday - April 6, 2011

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You're letting your own biases trump character. As much as you'd enjoy seeing JR conquer a lesbian and make her crave his junk, Bianca would never be romantically attracted to a power-hungry, self-centered ass like JR. Just...no. He put her in a coma. Remember?

Taking any slashy, romantic, sexual whatever out of the entire scenario, let's just look at the current relationships. Bianca and Marissa are friends, becoming close friends, and they are helping each other through some tough times. Bianca's always kept JR at arm's length, and when Eden's Bianca became Miss Judgmental, he was one of her favorite targets. Even if she DID start to go for guys (and if we had an Agnes or some extremely talented and educated writers, I wouldn't be against that -- but my views on sexuality aren't very popular, so that's just me), JR would NOT be the one. Scott, maybe. Frankie, maybe. Brot, maybe. Leo back in the day? Definitely. JR? Just no. No. No! There's absolutely no reason why she would even go there.

And WTF, Megan McTavish was in Llanview when the Bianca story happened. She had absolutely nothing to do with it whatsoever, I assure you.

• Members

I'm not letting my bias nothing, I understand it's a soap opera. Plus I didn't make that stuff up, but I didn't know about the Agnes Nixon point. Does it really matter that he put her in a coma? please, she tripped and we all know that. :lol:

I was told McTavish had a big part of that storyline. And in the revised version version before Zoe/Zarf JR was suppose to be linked to her life via helping him through the alcohol bout' that's what I was told. Again, first I hear of the Aggie part. I will do more future research on this. Anyway I put 4 options on potential s/ls for JR and amazingly that one drew interest. We tried making Scott interesting it's not easy, Frankie more like never, and you know it. Leo and her never would have matched. What was he 25 and Binx was a H.S. Jr. or Sph Mr.:lol:

Change subject, but Jinx is still my AU. :wub:

• Members

It is a soap, so character should mean something.

He pushed her.

There's no need to do future research. McTavish was at OLTL, Agnes was at AMC. There's no other interpretation of that, unless you might believe Agnes let Megan have input on the story, which is highly unlikely...considering Megan was busy writing her own crap at OLTL. That wouldn't make sense to me.

"We tried making Scott easy." There you go again, acting like you're right there on the writing team :lol:

• Members

R S, did you watch the epi. last night? I have to admit quite comicly stupid what she did, and the reasoning for her actions of "snitching" was even more asinine and senseless than ever, JV is still not a good actor, but Griffin had a WTF is wrong w/ you? face when he should have had a b!tch I'm gonna kill you face.

• Members

You were told misinformation -- which is really shocking in this day and age of "Frons pays Budig $10million an episode, eats children for breakfast and then laughs about it! I know this because I read it somewhere in SID!"

Fact: McTavish was replaced by the head writing team of Nixon, Passanante & Page in 1999

Fact: Elizabeth Page left the head writing team in fall 1999

Fact: The Bianca character, as played by Eden Riegel, debuted as a teenager in summer 2000

Fact: Bianca came out in fall 2000 to the Leo duPres character

Fact: Nixon stepped down from head writing in November 2000

Fact: Bianca came out Christmas 2000 to the Erica character

Fact: McTavish was head writer at One Life to Live from 1999-2001

Conclusion: McTavish was nowhere near the All My Children writing team when the Bianca character initially came out as lesbian in 2000.

ETA: The Zoe/Zarf material was McTavish -- but not only was that six years after the initial coming out story, it was a year after Eden's already proclaimed lesbian Bianca's year long absence.

• Members

Why would it even matter who wrote the initial story of Binx coming out. She came out. She's a lesbian. I don't see her switching teams for JR of all people. Anyway, I have no interesting in seeing that. JR should be with someone like Amanda.

• Members

Thank you R S for that info, who started that Zoe/Zarf/It storyline arc McTavish or someone else?

juliajms, I think that's coming w/ JAM 3.0.. I just want a summary of Broderick's next vision to ease my mind. BTW there is also GreenBitch since it'd tie to Ryass telling JR to stay away from his family. :lol:

Archived