AMC - Friday - April 6, 2011

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

IDK. Prbly to catch up people who are lost and just started watching. I still don't know the need for Ryass in this.

Mar, she's a straight B-line for Asher. It's so guaranteed, unless she's the one that's gonna be making all the advances to a horny JR. She's already sleeping w/ his card.

They need to do something w/ JR, b/c the show needs it. Unfortunately Lorraine's writing won't show till late April or beginning of June.

A. Convert Binx straight (IT'S A SOAP)

or

B. Amanda/JR

or

C. Gaslight Marissa

or

D. Mess w/ GreenBitch

Something needs to happen.

• Members

The show would gain nothing by converting Binks. JR and her have no chemistry--JR and Kendall do--and it would just cause trouble. What a weird idea. (I grant you that the show is and has wasted Bianca for ages). I don't see any story potential in gaslighting Marissa either...

• Members

IDK why but this episode isn't on my DVR and I'm really angry, will catch it tomorrow somehow angry.gif

Clear Drama, well maybe CBL has a little crush on Jacob or something and it's coming across in her scenes. lol. I kind of notice how Bianca acts around him to but I can't imagine it being written or directors having CBL deliberately act like that with JR. I just don't think this'll turn into a triangle if the show does go with Minx down the road. AMC will move JR somewhere else (most likely Amanda, but in my dreams, Kendall).

• Members

Because it's ok for Binx to turn straight into the love of her life, or true love, yadda, yadda, but JR a straight guy turning Binx, all the sudden no way, no how. The only reason Binx is gay is b/c McTavish made that decision for a sweeps story. And what's happened w/ the Bianca character? it's been dead since B.A.M.:lol:

• Members

Umm no Agnes Nixon's big return in 1999--her last HW era was to do the Bianca story, and she's talked a lot about it, how important it was to her, how in the past gay characters on soaps had never been connected to core families, etc. :P McT had no play with Bianca till 2003.

If JR started going gay, I'd be all for your idea!

• Members

I didn't hear about the Agnes Nixon angle on this story. First I heard it. What I heard was it was more to do with McTavish needing something for sweeps week back then and it gave Erica material. Do you have a source to this?

You know JR will never go there. Leave JR out of this. Well we can atleast settle for JR and Frankie pick up ball scenes. :lol:

• Members

I wonder how Colby will feel about Asher all of the sudden sniffing around another girl?

I could see Colby asking JR to "seduce" Maya (JR and Colby's seduction plans always work out so well :lol: ) so that she can have Asher all to herself.

Asher/Maya/JR could be a repeat of Caleb/Sonya/Adam and I kinda dig that (not that we ever saw Caleb/Sonya/Adam)

Maybe Maya will look older with some makeup on and different clothes? *crossing fingers*

I'd rather have no JR on than the p*ssy-whipped Marissa worshipping loser than is currently onscreen.

I'll wait patiently for Broderick to come on for JR to get a storyline until the I'd prefer AMC backburner him.

• Members

My source is that when Agnes Nixon came back after McTavish's mess in 99--her main storyline was the Bianca story. She has talked a lot about that being her last storyline on the show. She even said on the Oprah show this year how it was a story she was most proud of. Agnes basically left (sadly) HW to her co HW Jean Passanante once the Bianca storyline was over, which spiralled AMC into its worst era.

(Bianca and Frankie--later Maggie--were created by Richard Culliton in 2001).

Archived