• Members

Because lets face it, the fat lady is singing.

All I want is at least a week of Andrea Evans as Tina, maybe Judith Light, for it to revealed that Gabrielle is alive and have her return with Max.

I want some things to be left hanging because I am a fan of a good cliffhanger in a finale...

And most of all I want Peabo Bryson's theme to play over the final moments!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

After the way she was treated in 2008 I doubt we will see Tina again.

I want to see Addie, Herb, Cassie, Rachel, Hank, RJ, Andrew, Larry, Carla, and Ed.

If Judith Light is willing I want to see Karen.

I want to see Jenny Wolek. I don't care if she's dead or not. Let it be a "miracle" and some big last adventure for Viki.

I want to see brief returns for Marcie, Michael, Kyle, and Fish.

I want to see Ghost Megan try to help put back together the bad joke that the Buchanan/Lord family has become.

I want to see Jessica put in a home for good.

I want to see Brody revealed as fathers of both the kids.

I want to see the Fords all die.

I want to see Max return and have a happy ending with Roxy.

• Members

I Believe JFP Killed Jenny Off Screen When Zaslow Returned In 1998

I want Karen Back. Maybe she was pregnant with Steve's child and since in witness protection gave the boy up for adoption. That Boy Grew Up To Be, Kyle Lewis

• Members

Have all the families together for a big gala... The screen goes black and Viki is in St Ann's since she been there since the 60s and she has been dreaming all the stories for OLTL since 1968 in a weird catatonic state from the trauma of her split personalities..... While Victor and Meredith Lord is looking in through the door window to check up on her.

• Members

That is so eerie and cool, I know it's been "done before" but picturing that gave me a little shiver. I think like with St. Elsewhere, people resented the idea that all of that life they witnessed was just thrown away, that it was treated like a waste of time and none of it mattered. But real or imagined characters are still fictional characters, it's all make believe at the end of the day.

• Members

I could definitely see them getting Dan Gautier back, possibly Andrea Evans, that's really about it. The canvass is so full, it would be enough to finish off all the current characters' stories. I don't see Light or Thayer returning. Light hasn't been on in 30 years. The one vet I think is a remote possibility is Michael Storm as Larry Wolek. If AMC and OLTL end the same day, would be cool to see them try and tie the endings together somehow through Agnes.

• Members

The canvas is actually very empty to me. Characters never change, stories are made up as they go along, character interactions are limited, longtime relationships (Bo/Clint, Viki/Todd, Dorian/Blair) are minimized to irrelevance. I think you could easily wrap up the current stories and bring in some vets. I would wrap the show up by ignoring a lot of the current stuff and praising the show's incredible past. They should look at where ATWT's finale went wrong. I would rather see one last visit from Karen or from Carla than yet another Tuc Watkins mugfest.

I will be surprised if Frons even lets them bring Andrea back. If Dan is back to reunite with the dead zone Kelly, he should stay away.

• Members

Let's see

Blair wakes up from a bad dream and realizes she is now Mia Korf. She opens the shower door and see the real Todd....Roger Howarth. Blair tells Todd she dreamed that he was on ATWT as a character named Paul. Todd says it was all a bad a dream and nothing that happened on OLTL since he left happened....lol. No one notices but Emily...Kelly Hensley pops out of shower and winks at the camera...THE END.....

Archived