• Members

Oh, I believe Andrea Evans will be back if and when the show goes. She has been an RC favorite for years and it was not his choice to let her go. If the show gets axed there is likely nothing left to stop him from bringing her back.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Kyle and Fish return. They have a big gay wedding with all of Lanview invited. Ron Carlivati and Frank Valentini guest appear as a gay couple. Rex finally realizes he is as gay as a pcinic basket and dumps Gigi and becomes a drag queen.

• Members

I'd prefer Dorian over Viki's annoying children. :lol:

But I'd like a family gathering scene in the Llanview library, Viki stands and looks adoringly at her kids and grandkids all laughing and playing, she takes it in for a moment then turns and opens those french doors and steps out onto the terrace just as she did in the very first scene of the very first episode.

She looks out over Llanfair's grounds and in voiceover delivers a beautiful monologue (a la Angela in Falcon Crest), she mentions Megan, Merrie, and fahthuh... Joe, Clint, Asa, her children, "and who could evah fuhget Dorian?" (Dorian steps outside, "Viki, are you all right?" They have a moment, then she goes inside, back to Viki)... not even flashbacks, just Viki's thoughts and Erika's expressive face, of course ending with, "and through i-tall, I am thankful, I am so very thankful for them all... and for this One. Life. to Live." (At this point she and reformed Clint are back together and he comes outside and stand-spoons her.) Music swells, ceiling cam pulls out wide on them standing and smiling, we see the kids and babies playing inside.)

• Members

I LOVE all of these ideas! As sad as I am that the show may be ending, I've been wondering how I would end the show and it's weirdly encouraging to see that other fans have been wondering the same thing and are already suggesting so many fantastic ideas

I'd use the final months to focus as much as possible on the Buchanans, Kramers, and Mannings. Write out all of the Fords immediately and as soon as humanly possible phase out Aubrey, Cutter, Charlie, Echo, Gigi, Shane, and John McBain (yeah, I said it); keep Brody, Cristian, Rama, Destiny, and Shaun in the mix, and don't skimp on the recurring characters -- Rene, Nigel, Roxy, and Addie.

Since Roger is back, keep Timothy St John.

Bring back Andrea Evans, and (if possible) Dan Gauthier, Cassie, Megan (as a ghost), and --even tho they are not Buchanans, Kramers, or Mannings--Max and Gabrielle (alive and well, thank you) and Larry Wolek. Judith Light and Brynn Thayer, too. And probably 20 more characters I can't even think of right now

Please do NOT bring back Mitch Laurence, Allison Perkins, or Carlo Hesser (I loved them all during their first runs, but they were all ruined by the writers in their last appearances). Or Antonio. Or Rae Cummings.

And, yes, a final scene featuring Viki and Dorian would be wonderful

Archived