Elizabeth Taylor has passed away

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It was probably the way she wanted it. She was hounded by the press and the tabloids most of her life, and yes, she brought a lot of it on herself, but maybe she wanted to leave with some peace and not make her farewell some public spectacle.

Now if the rumours are true that she was having someone write her biography during her last days and confessing everything, that's going to be explosive material for years to come...

• Members

Are there other tribute collectors out there? I hate to say this because i was a huge fan of Elizabeth and i was in mourning when she died but collecting the magazines has been fun. I got the Life magazine, the article in People, the article in the globe (i know it's a rag paper but it has great photo's and some of it was true.) This/Next week there should be a special People out expecially about Elizabeth and i think there is going to be another one but i forgot the name of it. I figure if you are a fan, get them now because probably after this week there won't be any more for a long while. it might be expensive, but for me it's worth it because it's something to go back to when i feel like it without saying, "I should have gotten..." but that's just me.

Archived