AMC - Tuesday - 3/22/2011

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Bobby and Greenlee should have happened. And they totally missed on a triangle w/ Greenlee that MAYBE would have made ppl root for Ryass there.

Remember Anita? could you imagine her and Scott or JR right now. They gave her less material around that time b/c we were put in the BABE IS LOVE! era

Now we are in the SAINT MARISSA IS LOVE! era :mad: And then there was Aidumb, one of the worst actors around that time. Between him and Cam do people really wonder why ratings started dropping?

• Members

I think I'm a little ageist, not that Lucci doesn't look wonderful for any age. I really don't want to see a story that focuses on Erica's sex life. Don't get me wrong, I do think she has great chemistry with almost everybody but when it gets to the point where she's rubbing her thighs and doing the mating dance I always gag just a little. When she's wrapped up half naked in Jack's arms, when she's cooing on Ryan's rug...

I don't have that type of reaction to all relationships with older people. I'm not sure when that change happened for me or why.

I agree. RB has her best chemistry with short Martin men!

• Members

Greenlee was great when paired with Jake. J. Eddie Peck was in the role when that happened and it might be my favorite Greenlee pairing. I thought Rebecca and RPG had some chemistry when he joined the show and their portrayers connected and were living together briefly

• Members

I'm talking since Ryan (2003).

The last male I thought she showed good chemistry with since then was Turner after deciding to put some effort in during the last few months. Everybody after Ryan you mentioned rung the ho-hum bell for me or their hadn't or hasn't been enough interaction.

Yes, yes, I do mean Bobby AND JAKE, the two last Jake's. Cheap, has me confused about which Jake I liked her with while I was channel surfing, was it ML or JEP? RPG; I like that Greenlee would probably grab Jake by the hair and drag him around and tell him his jokes suck! RPG's Jake is so not alpha at heart, and I could never imagine Greenlee turning into the equivalent of a blow up doll (Amanda) especially for little Jake. I like the idea of Greenlee with somebody she can control and those are two men I could see her dominating despite their best efforts.

• Members

David and Liza are hot but I REALLY hope they dont turn her into a victim. Thats been a problem with all his pairings since Anna. They make him out to be this big bad pig adn controller with his women helpess victims to him. I thought he finally had an equal in Greenlee but they turned her into one of his victims as well and it all went downhill. They need to keep Liza strong and fierce and not have David victimize her in this relationship.

It was definetly JEP's Jake

jakegreenlee1.jpg

• Members

[small voice]Me too. I liked Laura and Leo better than Greenlee and Leo, too.[/small voice] I didn't like Greenlee when I was part-time watching AMC back then and that never really changed but I did like what I saw between Greenlee and Jake more than what I saw between Greenlee and Leo.

• Members

Did Hefty (jet black) trash bags sponsor/supply Erica's outfit that she wore today? ph34r.gif

Great Erica/Colby scenes, I like her teaming up with Erica and Caleb. Love that Erica vs. Liza is being brought back again, hopefully this sticks because AMC seems to bring this up every once in a while and then it just fades away after one fierce scene.

I'm glad Liza didn't run to Tad...Colby slammed her once again and this time Liza didn't cry or sulk about it. Instead, she went right back to ConFusion and planted that kiss, which was SO hot, on David B) David and Liza, AKA LiVid, were incredibly sizzling today, I absolutely LOVE them. I loved Davids reaction to the kiss! This is fun!

Marissa looked a mess today, she was way to dolled up IMO and her face just looked so tight and unnatural. I think it's ridiculous that Reese wants custody of both kids, and I was underwhelmed by Bianca's reaction to it all. I was expecting her to freak out or at least act like she would cut a bitch before she let someone take her kids away from her. Instead she seemed so tame and was worrying more about Marissa losing AJ one day....WTH??

Loved Cara/Jake/Angie/Jessie. Cara's fits over Jake are getting a little annoying though...I wish she would just get over him already. Amanda was glued to the hospital once again today! Apparently she went to work and did all the paper work and then came back to the hospital to surprise Jake with Trevor....why couldn't we see her working at Chandler on her first day??

Loved the ending with Erica/Jackson! wub.gif Take that Caleb!

I am sitting here APPLAUDING this.

• Members

I think Liza is far to smart for that. And surprisingly, I think David is in a good enough place that he can handle a relationship. I love him being in on this battle with Liza. David/Erica are in a better place than they were last year when he did the same thing with Greenlee, and Livid are a lot healthier and there's not that "If you don't help me, I'm going back to Ryan" element with them. So I don't see this turning into something obsessive, or nasty like D&G became. They have real potential. I hope AMC takes it.

Archived