AMC - Tuesday - 3/22/2011

• Members

People keeping saying that, like it's unheard of that a person lives a straight life until they meet someone of the same sex and fall in love. Happens a lot in real life. We only saw Marissa with two men, and she seemed uncomfortable with both. It's not impossible.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

amc0322114.png

Liza to Erica: "Im warning you, you better be careful who you pick a fight with"

Erica: "I would give you the same advice"

Liza: "You think I've gone after you before? Well Erica, you havent seen anything yet"

Bring it on!

amc0322113.png

cowardly_lion.jpg

The role of Amanda will now be played by a lion

• Members

Not sure if it's planned this way but Minks have the same thing between them that Binks&Babe had only with more spark.

I want JR ,Kendall or someone to FINALLY cll Binks out on being in love with Babe. It would explain why Binks let Babe off the hook!

IMO the writers are going the Otalia route making it about the kids and then moving it into love. Hopefully without all the baking!

AJ is gonna have 2 Mommies , then fall for his Step Sister!

• Members

It wouldn't be all of a sudden, though. If these two can work together to get custody of Bianca's kids then custody of AJ, that puts them in a very vulnerable and intimate position already. Marissa's been striking out with me since she came to town, and Bianca is a young woman looking for love, too. It makes perfect sense for them to explore that.

But yeah, going off of GL's story and knowing the "Make it happen NOW!!" mentality a lot of people have, if they do go with Minks, it'll be all style and no substance.

Archived