AMC - Tuesday - 3/22/2011

• Members

I don't think Anita ever made any real impression or had much of a chance to become an interesting lead, but I do agree with nearly everything else. And I'm not even sure who to blame--McTavisgh seemed to be really keen when she brought on Bobby and Anita, and then virtually nothing.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

IDEK why I bothered.

But can someone explain to me how ...as much as I despise Snatchalie part deux, how in the hell does Reese being the adoptive mother of MiMo and Gabs, how if she loses her kids does that end up in JR taking AJ away from the great saint Marissa? :rolleyes:

• Members

I personally LOVED Annie/Aiden, secret talks through the vent at Oakhaven and all. I thought they had so much potential and was bummed Annie ditched him for Adam. Eventually I got over it but I still dream from time to time...

I liked Aiden & Kendall a lot in their early days before Zach. I however could not get behind them at all during that god awful fugitive S/L a few years ago with them. omg!! They completely assassinated Aiden with that one. I am having horrid flashbacks of that whole S/L now, ugh just thinking about how psycho Aiden became, and that Kendall look alike!! Just terrible!

• Members

That part in black, WTF? Whoa, I knew I blocked sh*t out, but I guess I blocked more than I thought. LOL

I loved Kendall and Aidan, yes, pre-Zach. I actually think they would have made a better pairing than Zendall ever did. Besides, Zach was supposed to rock Erica's world. Bah.

• Members

No one even remembers Aidan w/ Annie. Srsly thank god MCE did the talking b/c AT just needed to STFU in scenes w/ her. She got so much interesting when she went to Adam :lol: that's how bad it was, then dulled down by Scott, reawakened as a character w/ JR pretty much to her peak. No one really cares about her pairing w/ Ryass, forgot Adam, pretty much blocks out Aidan, Scott who. In the span of 1 yr and 1/2 they managed to make Annie/JR meant to be/soulmates is what they were building and then fucked it over.

Aidan needed to be assassinated he was a waste of a character. Kaidan was his best pairing, then Cam and Lisha took over.

• Members

Aidan was a great character and had amazing chemistry with Kendall, Di and Amanda. I really didnt think he started to go downhill till they paired him with the boring Anita and then Erin. The Annie stuff pretty much ruined him

bc it makes her look like a hypocrite. If there's another custody dispute regarding AJ, JRs lawyer can use the fact that she herself supported that a child should be with its biological parent over adoption

Dont play her up. The character played by Natalia Cigluiti was boring. I liked her at first based on the history with Bobbie as I loved them in the 90s, but she barely made an impression when she returned with a new actress. She wasnt that interesting

• Members

that didnt look like Miranda's bithday party. There were no guests. It just seemed like an impromptu get together between Marissa and Bianca for their kids. Remember Bianca tagged along with Marissa to the mansion. That wasnt something she had planned in advance

Archived