AMC: Tuesday, March 15, 2011

• Members

Whateva.

JR and I are gonna paint the Valley red... we'll do everything this town has to offer -- like eating heart attack/STD-inducing foods at KWAK's eatery... and sitting on a park bench. Oh, shitz... @ Priceline right now for the fastest ticket to NYC.

Later, hon.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I love how Ryan is acting EXACTLY the way Madi thought he would and so didn't wanna tell him...

I feel a bit premature saying this, but I enjoyed both yesterday and today's episodes (I watched them back to back). Nothing major, but it was great to see Angie back, and today I finally felt a sense of forward momentum with these stories, something that's been lacking for over a month now. Even small things like having Erica interact with Colby (I was dreading her vlogging story but if it ties into the Cortland stuff, etc, it actually makes more sense than I expected it too).

• Members

I always had a hope that Erica would have some type of health crisis that would bring Angie in as her doctor and maybe bond them a bit over that illness. The relationship between E/A has never really been tapped and I think they may respect one another as far as careers go, but they don't know or maybe don't like one another that much. I think it would be fascinating to watch, kind of like Opal/Erica were, but this one would be a serious rather than funny situation. Of course that means Erica has to have another story other than being a vamp and having every man want her :rolleyes: . Maybe I can get a little Jackson/Angie interaction at the same time which I would like too because we don't see them interact much. I had hopes at one time that Reggie would still be in PV and get involved with a Hubbard and then the K/M/H families could have some fun relationships built.

• Members

I really liked Erica/Colby. If that was the start for next week and the spoilers for the rest of the month, I'm totally confused how it goes from that to

I love seeing the cast mingling and not people always being in their same circles. That's part of AMC's problem, IMO.

• Members

Lone Fusion supporter here. I actually still really like the company. I like the idea of it and I just enjoy seeing the women there and working together blush.gif whether in a crisis, fighting, or harmonic type mode.

That was so unlike her to do that. I was pleasantly surprised. She's usually all up in business like that but this time she just wanted to stay out of it. If she wouldn't have, she probably would have taken Greenlee's side full throttle and bashed in on Madison. I love how neutral Kendall has been to both her & Greenlee. So far she has not been taking sides like I've been expecting her to (like she always used to do w/Greenlee).

Fusion needs like a new receptionist or something to answer that damn phone. I swear it is always ringing! Bring a new girl in that can be at a front desk to answer it.

Archived