AMC: Tuesday, March 15, 2011

• Members

I missed this and wanted to see it. Does Mountain goon believe her? Can't stand the dolt. Let him go after KWAK and I can get both of them out of my life.

Too bad she was made to forget her relationship with Adam and children when that awful mountain bore showed up and she turned on them for him. <_<:mad:

I wish I could care about Greens/Mad/Ryan, Colby and moutain JR but I don't.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You're right.

It pissed me off that Erica was so quick to help Caleb in his delusional vendetta against JR/Adam which included making sure JR lost his son, when the last time JR faced losing his AJ, Erica was the Chandlers biggest supporter!

• Members

IMO, it was more like Erica to not really care about helping JR. I don't think she would purposely go after him, but she wouldn't go out of her way to help him either. But then again, I'm basing this off of him pushing Bianca to her coma even though Erica seems to have forgotten all about the GBS.

• Members

I'm glad Madison stood up for herself!

Nope, they haven't for several years now. It doesn't seem to matter who the headwriter is, so I suspect it's either Frons or Carruthers who insists that Ryan can do no wrong and even if he does, it was the right thing to do because he's Ryan!

I also thought it was refreshing to see Erica with someone outside her main family & Caleb for a change.

Yeah, their stories have been dragging the show down for years but someone in charge doesn't get it.

As someone who's never cared for Fusion, ICAM!!!

• Members

LMAO where do I begin. The nonsexual heat in that Kriffin scene. Man can you guys imagine how hot that scene would be w/ DC, JY, VI, MEK..State Farm guy. IDK why Griffin comes off blah.

Colby sit down.

Ok now to the meat.

Greenlee has so much potential away from Ryan. But the wierdest thing happened tonight. And I know Madison is being propped like crazy, hence...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2NthliWGbs

But I actually felt sorry for that dumb walking pile of bricks w/ nothing there. GreenBitch just continues to play his ass like a fiddle.

JR and 5 o'clock shadow :wub:

13zd85k.gif

Scott is such an idiot, can't you just smell the FOS act in this gif. You'd trust this man? again? Poor MaScott.:lol:

Archived