AMC: Tuesday, March 15, 2011

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't quite understand Ryan, like, do the writers see how flawed he is (annoying, self-righteous) or do they see upstanding and noble?

Erica, you ever heard of a telephone? :P And "Oh brother :rolleyes: " to ConstanceColby (check the '80s ruffled blouse) suddenly looking to Erica as a role model.

What was that note with the itty bitty writing that Griffin was reading?

• Members

Agreed, and amen to whoever was making the point about her face plastered across campaigns yet she's still pushing pencils in the office. It's like a co-op up in there, "Everybody pick up a hammer!"

Okay writers, here's where you have Erica mention the movie version of Raising Kane!

Asher, sit down little boy, trying to check Erica?

• Members

I've always loved Erica's relationship with Adam's kids! Nice scene with her and Colby.

When did Scott and Madison move into that apartment? That's the most interesting new set AMC has had in a while.

Greenlee is so damn stupid. Her and Ryan are GHETTO FABULOUS without the fabulous. Too bad none of my aunts watch ABC Daytime, I can just hear them talking to ol' Greens now. "Girl, what you look like bein' with a man who got two churn for somebody else!? You stupid, girl! You stupid!"

Archived