AMC: Tuesday, March 15, 2011

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Moving in would recreate that under one roof family drama, but it would be a shame to lose that neat little apartment set.

Again, Kendall outdoors with a bare chest, meanwhile Asher's sitting in the house with a scarf on.

• Members

Even I got to call him a controlling bastard after that one. Madison's life isn't his business, Scott's shouldn't be either, and he's using him to keep Marissa (who no one wants there) & Colby there for AJ and himself. That's sick.

They prbly can't afford it.:lol:

• Members

I loved Erica bitching about JR playing her while soaking in the Colby adoration. I love Erica and the Chandler kids :wub:

I liked the webcam stuff because I foolishly thought it would be current but then Colby started talking about love and family....that won't get you any hits Colby.

Since I loathe anything JR and Marissa, JR did say he wanted Marissa there for AJ's sake, so it didn't bother me that much.

The Scott and JR scenes were actually pretty funny and I don't think JR came off as that big of a jerk and he really did seem to care for the baby...well he did until he found out it's not a Chandler baby :lol:

Archived