Dorothy Lyman or Jill Larson

• Members

For real?! When was this??

BTW, I guess you could say that Olga (her former agent) was a friend, too. What ever happened to Olga? She hasn't been mentioned in years.

But my point is that Erica is bitchy to women she sees as competition (Brooke, Natalie, Maria, ect.).

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

yep they bonded and put the past behind them. They were nice and friendly to each other at least until Palmer's funeral. Erica dropped her when she thought that Krystal might be intereted in Jack

Here's some of the Africa stuff. Cut to 4:00

• Members

Oh, yeah!

I forgot about that.

Remembering now how Erica was nice to Carmen, but I don't think she actually liked her much (in a friend type of way)... which sucks because I really enjoyed them together.

Also, the bonding with Janet & Skye over the Kinder incident. But, of course, those relationships all fizzled.

• Members

Erica dumped Carmen when the dupliciotus backstabber started dating Jack. Erica couldnt trust her.

I loved Erica with Janet and Skye but I wouldnt call them friends. More like allies with a common enemies. Its a shame they werent further developed as each woman went their seperate way when the story was over

• Members

when Dixie started working for David and Dixie got involved with him not long after Erica dumped him. Erica called her a poodle in heat bc of her ridiculous hairstyle :lol: I think she also knew that Dimitri was alive and was involved in keeping that from Erica and everyone else and Erica didnt like that. Erica's contempt for her continued when Dixie returned a few years ago and was infatuated with Zach and caused trouble for Kendall

• Members

thats exactly why she doesnt make for a good friend. Her fiendship with Opal is 90% about Erica and 10% about Opal. She demands alot of attention and focus and doesnt do well dishing that back out. She's good to her male friends though.

Archived