Brenda Dickson's divorce trial heats up in a MAJOR way

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Listen, given the right role on the right show, any actor can stage a miraculous comeback, regardless of how relevant he or she still is to the public. It's just a matter of understanding a particular actor's strengths and then utilizing them.

Having said that, though, I truly doubt we'll ever see Brenda Dickson on a Bell soap again. AMC or DAYS? Maybe. B&B or Y&R? Don't hold your breath.

• Members

Did BD actually ever do anything worse than the stunts tylo pulled when she was released from the BnB? I don't think so, but I can't remember everything Dickson did. tylo has been allowed numerous returns and she was never the draw that Dickson was.

• Members

I'd love it if someone just had faith in Brenda. They'd have to know what they would be getting with her, but somebody out there throwing together a good trashy online show wouldn't have a problem with that, would they? Like that Sordid Lives show or something.

For real. We (the soap industry) had her years before she became the big thing of 2010, so...yeah, suck on that, SNL!

Archived