AMC - Friday - March 4, 2011

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What the hell was Erica wearing? SL is a gorgeous woman with a body to die for, and they put her in that frock?

I'm going to go against the grain and say I wasn't bored. Feel free to correct me, though. :ph34r:

• Members

I don't know if it's just my Carey hate but Marissa is just as bad no matter who plays her and all I want to do is slap, or stab, her and her mother.

Loved that we got some Jack/Erica/Bianca stuff. Been waiting a while for it. :wub: Reminds me of the good old days of the Kane/Montgomery clan and dismissing it is one reason AMC is dying. Can't stand Reese whining though. :wacko:

Hated the white swan dress Erica wore but I loved JErica today :wub: SL/WW played the scenes perfectly. Sad, but wanting to work it out and still loving each other. I hope AMC doesn't disappoint, AGAIN, and actually let us see them deal with the issues. I want them to make it.

Am I the only one tired of hearing Zach's name EVERY DAY? The man has been gone for how long? I'm not saying dismiss him entirely but can't Kendall do anything or say anything else? ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Mrs. Castillo. Why did I have a flashback to Mrs. Santos? Oy veh!

• Members

Wanna cheer up?:)

2n7fx1s.gif

As for the rest of the show haven't watched, but read the recaps, so let me get this straight. Reese who OOC now is being trashed for the likes of Snatchalie pt. deux aka should have been banana pancake making/killing Marissa, Reese is being trashed for Mianca? Binx is seeking help in keeping custody from a woman who is a rookie in her field? over Jackson who has countless victories in court. Yeh nothing stupid about that one. dry.gif

• Members

LOVED the Bianca stuff today. Bianca: "You listen to me, those girls are not taking one step with you. And just so theres no misunderstanding, il faudra me passer sur le corps." I loved when she told them off in English and then in French, LOL!! Reese is out of her mind if she thinks she can just send a lawyer & a nanny to come whisk the kids away on a plane to Paris to come see her.

I couldn't believe when those lawyers said that Bianca's been keeping the kids from Reese. Bianca said it perfectly, Reese is the one who hasn't bothered to see them in months. Reese sending lawyers to take the kids away is ridiculous & I will be shocked if things fall through for her. For once I liked Marissa today for going to Erica & Jack and telling them whats happening.

Erica & Jack were great today, minus Erica's distracting white snowball cake, boarder line Black Swan tutu of a dress.

• Members

Yes I loved Jack/Erica/Bianca as well! The scenes just got even better when those two came to Krystal's and helped get rid of those people Reese sent. Everything Kane/Montgomery related today was a highlight...

Lets hope the mountain bigfoot bore doesn't stall Jerica's progress again...

• Members

I'll say this again in closing this one. Reese would never do this to Bianca. Like ever. I'm gonna be fascinated in hearing how many more characters are dragged down for this mistake of a character in Marissa that has brought absolutely nothing worth while in this show, and should have been cut off by now.

• Members

You know, Reece was so ill defined (a big prob with Pratt) that I really do believe she'd do this--I wouldn't be shocked if she decided she did like men and just wanted to shock her parents with Bianca. Clear--i know you HATE the current writing regime, and frankly the last two weeks have been beyond blah, but the way you've saiud David is acting out of character when, frankly (annoyingly) he's not, I don't think Reece is either.

• Members

Reese isnt being trasehd for Marissa. Reese was trashed the minute they decided not to cast soimeone to play her and that included the last 8 months of her abandoning her children and refusing to come see them. Thats 8 months were Marissa wasnt even in the picture. This has to do more with the writers poor mismanagment of this marriage and not knowing what to do with Biuanca once they had her in town. They have to do something to make the split feel more final bc again, they havent casted anyone to play Reese

Archived