AMC - Friday - March 4, 2011

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I thought Clear Drama meant Babe snatched a baby (or...another version of that term) and lied a lot, and Marisa was her sister so is the new Babe.

I forgot about Natalie/NuMarisa looking similar though.

This is all much more interesting than the last few years of Mabe, at least.

• Members

Yeah but is the slut's bar the only place anyone goes. It's bad enough to watch HER but I have to be reminded of her when she isn't on too? Hate the skank.

Yeah me too and I'm sure the kidapping skank will do her best as well.

• Members

Well, nothing else about Zach's letter makes any sense (being typewritten, nobody knowing it existed except for the bad guys) so why wouldn't he take it with him on a routine trip instead of leaving it in a safe deposit box? Whoever came up with this plot should be fired immediately!

Bianca clearly is thinking with her vagina instead of her brain.

I wanted to love the Jack/Erica/Bianca stuff but Erica's been annoying me for awhile now. How many different people can tell her she needs to quit Cortlandt Electronics and focus on Jack before she actually does it? In this episode, she came around long enough to have sex but I'm not convinced she's going to stop seeing Caleb and commit to Jack again.

Yeah, it's a huge void in the story for Reese to not be there in any form. I'm sure they could've found an actress to play her in a recurring capacity so the character wouldn't come across as such a cruel mother.

I'm also clueless on who Snatchalie is, but it's nice to feel the need to come back here and stay tuned since the show gave us yet another Friday with a sucky cliffhanger!

Archived