The Errol Thread

Soapsuds

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I normally hate that hairstyle, but somehow she pulls it off. Nonetheless, I like her better with longer hair.

PS: Thanks for reducing the font size Errol. by soapboy94...lol

Jane did look good in the pic, unlike on GH, where she looks so butch, I hate HER current hairstyle with a burning passion. She's too pretty of a woman to look like that by dragonflies

• Webmaster

(So far) I like this thread. Gives me a place to tell you what's in my brain and get feedback from you all.

As you've seen, I've been making major changes to the website and message board. Why? We're turning 10 in October, so there is no time like the present. What we'll be introducing in the coming months will be great new features like fan interactions with their favorite stars (right from the board...so be nice people!) as well as a brand new feature called mySoapOperaNetwork (a broadened version of current mySON)

But wait, there's more.....soon we'll be re-launching SON Top 10, returning the SON Awards (around May) and other nice features that you all have come to love and enjoy!

But in response to your comments about the banner for the members group, yes I listened.

Archived