AMC - Tuesday - 2/8/11

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I actually think that Ryan may have the edge at displaying more of a personality than Griffin has been doing. And I think that JV is trying, but I don't think that Griffin is very interesting of a character. I think his best scenes are with Cara and they have nice sibling chemistry, but I still don't see any chemistry between him and Kendall. I think Griffin is a dud around Kendall and not very interesting as an individual character.

Also I think that Jack kind of laid it on Erica on today's episode. And it looks like they might have sorased Trevor some. Also I think that Jake was looking cute today.

• Members

This losing my mind material is NOT AM's strong suit.

I'm sorry, but this crap with Jack? BYE BITCH!

I am not a fan of AMC's music choices, they are either too GL Starbucks sleepy or too rock strident, they don't match the tone of the show imo.

Did you all notice Amanda wipe of Jake's patchouli kiss mid-show?

• Members

I can't wait to see David's smile today. It's so nice to have his fire back, and to one up Jesse. His causing massive problems for Jack and Erica is a plus. And I heard there was good David/Erica, :D waiting to watch.

Ugh to Jack. The little sympathy I had for the guy, out the window. If that were Lily, Reggie or his beloved Bianca, he would have done the same thing. I'm tired of him holding her to standards that he doesn't hold himself too. Ugh. Forgot him, Erica. There's Caleb or even David...single and waiting. ;)

Archived