AMC - Tuesday - 2/8/11

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Kendall focus= me skipping today's show.

RPG I've noticed is looking alot better all around, personally. His hair is kept and I also wonder if he's shed a few pounds. He just looks healthier and more fit than he did say 6-8 months ago. He looked horrid.

• Members

Man, after David/Erica today...I'm saying forget Caleb, and go ride the Dr. Delicious train--at least once. HE LOOKED GOOD! And the tone of his voice today...smooth, silky and he sounded like there was actually EMOTION there. *drools*

Ah, Jack let her HAVE IT. While I thought he was a total ass for handling it the way he did and when he did...he did kinda have a few points. :ph34r: But yeah, she was smart. The rest of PV may have to deal with David, where she pretty much has him in her back pocket. All she had to do was believe him, and keep her word. Now she and Kendall (hopefully Bianca) are off the hit list...at least until the next arc. LOL

• Members

Yup, that's what it was.

I always love watching David come out the victor. It might just be my opinion, but Caleb sounded downright stalkerish when he refused to leave Erica alone.

I guess it's just me, but I thought Jack had more than a few points and wasn't an ass at all considering how Erica has been shutting him out for months and crying on Caleb's shoulder. I loved the Jack/Erica scenes as much as the Jake/Cara ones and give thanks to Kate Hall & Angela Tessanari for making them rock today!

• Members

David Canary and James Mitchell, side by side. Its still hard to tune in everyday knowing both of these fine actors and men are no longer apart of the show. And yes, totally understand about the lack of motivation.... totally understand.

• Members

David sucks . Always and he doens't move me at all. Neither does his same old/same old story. commit a crime, blame others, than operate one someone and get away with it. :rolleyes: Do any of the Kane women have any body parts left that he can operate on. I hope the character dies and stays dead this time :P

It's not just you. Jerica was the ONLY reason to watch. I thought SL/WW ROCKED :wub: They have ALL the chemistry and whether Jerica is going thru a good or bad spell I can't get enough of them. They are the couple I want to watch. I am beginning to like Jake/Cara too though I'm not all the way there yet like you are.

ITA with that old fart being a stalker. Cooney needs to go. He is so bloody boring and I've never seen SL with less chemistry with a man like she has with him. All this angst between Erica and Jack will give us some great stuff coming up :wub: The only part I won't be watching is Jack screwing the kidnapping, trailer trash skank. PASS :angry:

• Members

What happened to Ryan making a big deal with Annie over taking Emma, so he could be by Kendall's side? He went and dumped the girl with the other kids so he could visit Kendall in the hospital, yet he's been absent throughout all of her current drama. What an ass. Annie should stab him for lying to her

Archived