AMC - Friday - February 4, 2011

• Members

If David hadnt been Griffin's mentor then he may have not become a doctor. He that happened then he wouldnt have been at PVH and gone out to bring Kendall back to the hospital bc they wouldnt have been on the road together when the crash occurred. See it all goes back to David

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Mara from SOD on Natalia's exit:

February 4, 2011

Natalia's AMC farewell brought tears to my eyes. Shannon Kanewas an under-utilized asset throughout her time on AMC (some of which couldn't be helped — girl's got a budding film career on her hands, after all), but her charisma and beauty are unmistakable. Brot and Natalia, one of soaps' least soapy couples, were a really winning combination and I've been greatly moved during the past few weeks as they finally (finally!) admitted their feelings and made up for lost time between the sheets. I am glad AMC is not breaking the duo up even though Nat is moving to Philly, and I hope Donna Swajeski's claim that Kane will be making periodic visits proves true.

• Members

This Kendall stuff is so dumb. Her monitors didn't go off when she ripped everything off? I guess she just wandered through the hospital corridors, down the elevator and out the front door with a GOWN on...and her bare butt showing...? :rolleyes:

ANNIE! hahaha! :lol: The "rat" line/cheese throwing was brilliant.

LOVE the Hos!

• Members

I like Feisty Randi Morgan too much.

My mom called her 'Bang Bang Randi Morgan' :lol:

JR tells Annie I love you the exact way I pictured it. :wub:

Colby and Kendall get dumb bitch award of the day.

Colby has a confession on phone, so ofcourse instead of going straight to the cops she waves this at Annie. :rolleyes:

What happens?

Have some cheese you little rat :angry:

Kendall has a cellphone, heart trouble, and can srsly die, this dumb bitch leaves the hospital bed and takes a cab to the middle of nowhere in cold ass February icy weather. Wouldn't it have been easier to call mama Kane to visit you in the warm ass comfortable hospital. DK/DS you slay me w/ this stuff.

The result of Kendall's stupidity?

TY Cheap for the caps. I agree Marissa looked like Peg from "MWC"

Still does nothing for me or MCE... and Griffin is so horrible, how did he win an emmy?

• Members

That's where the cab dropped Kendall off, at Erica's penthouse. Apparently, you have to take a short walk through the woods to get there...lol. Kendall isn't in her right mind, obviously, so I would not blame her if she went the wrong way or something. I don't necessarily see it as dumb of her to leave the hospital and try to find Erica. A normal person wouldn't do that but Kendall is not normal right now, she just realized she shot David & Erica's been covering it up the whole time, add the unlimited, pent up stress over Zach's death + all the drugs Griffin has her coked up on and look what were left with...

I thought the Kendall stuff was well acted & directed (love seeing Shelley Curtis' name in the credits, she should direct more..), very bizarre though. I wish this didn't all have to stem from Kendall being sick & in the hospital again with heart problems but oh well.

The crash at the end was very well done...I like how Annie's storyline has literally collided with another. Looking forward to Mondays ep.

The Hubbard stuff was great, I loved the Natalia/Brot scenes towards the end. Brot whipped out a picture of him before he was burned & Natalia took out one where he did have scars and she was sitting next to him and she said that was the man she fell in love with...aw! Loved all of it ;-)

Archived