AMC - Friday - February 4, 2011

• Members

I was about to say. Jake had the ambulance go to Erica's building and they found her in the woods near Erica's building which is a mile away from the Pine Valley ocean, no two miles, heh. I'm going to guess maybe she tried to buzz in and either she was too drugged up to dial correctly or Erica wasn't home therefore the walk.

She also did call Erica, first. Erica and the rest of Kendall's family not so realistically faded off the face of the earth minutes before she was scheduled for a dangerous surgery, just like the hospital staff did as she was stumbling out of the hospital.

For sure.

That was sweet. Shannon Kane looked amazing today.

I liked the whole women gone off the edge colliding sweeps camp. IV's being ripped out, ouch, former step-daughters being beat up, ouch.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LMAO, skip to 3:20

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeyYo37etxk

Shoulldnt Annie get a medal of she kills her? LMAO! If she has to leave, then she might as well take a few people out with her. Colby, check. Kendall, check. Ryan, Greenlee, JR, Marissa and KWAK, need to get something done to them next. Come on Annie, you got about 2 months left to do some damage. Make them all suffer

Archived