AMC: Tuesday, February 1st, 2011

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Im torn. Im on David's side but Jesse isnt being incorrect or unreasonable here. David DID look like he was planning on fleeing. Ryan covered his bases well. Jessie is going on the evidence presented and given the situation, I think he is doing the right thing by not buying David's story. I dont like to give Jesse credit but considering David's history, this is a case of the boy who cried wolf. It sucks but all signs point to him trying to escape yesterday

• Members

ITA. I think they are cute together and I think they have nice chemistry. Unlike Kendall/Griffin, who I think don't have any chemistry together. Plus he's different than the usual type of man than the writers like to pair her with, he's a refreshing change.

• Members

Poor Melissa Egan.

As it happens, I am in the process of shining up a terrible film she must have done some time ago - her hair is lighter - starring any number of other people who should also know better, including at least one other soap vet.

• Members

Yep... she plays the hell out of unbalanced, Psycho Annie, but they are obviously taking her down a path that the character will never come back from. I don't think anyway. She will most likely end up in a "going over Miller Falls" type scenario where she is most likely presumed dead. I am just using that as an example, but I don't think she'll be in Oakhaven, prison or just leave town.... there will be a final resolution here. David and Donna are being very predictable in the writing.

• Members

Ricky came to visit Kendall to see how her first day back at work was wub.gif Their scenes were CUTE. I love that he asked her out to dinner & she misunderstood and thought he was asking her on a date. I'm glad those scenes were written in because they showed Kendall is nowhere near ready to move on, the most she can be with Ricky (and also Griffin) right now is friends. I was concerned AMC was ready to head on full force with her love life but it seems after today that they genuinely are going to take this slow with her. Also, I disagree that Kendall & Griffin don't have chem. I go back and forth with them but after last weeks scenes there's no doubt in my mind that these two could possibly work together. But I definitely prefer Kendall with Ricky just because he understands her more and I think EM & AM have so much more natural chemistry. I think Griffin feels deeply for Kendall (but is hiding it) and that's why I also see potential between him & Kendall as well...one day he is going to get caught off guard and poor his heart out to her.

Love that David called Kendall to his cell. Those scenes were good, finally Kendall remembers she shot David. But of course, she had to collapse rolleyes.gif *sigh*. So tired of these types of S/L's for her. AM did a good job with that fall, it was very realistic.

Don't go Natalia! sad.gif I'm going to miss her dearly. When she was talking about how when she was first learning how to cuff people by practicing on Randi or something, and Randi flipped her over...did that happen on screen? LOL if it did I don't remember and I want to see!

Ok I thought that was a butter knife Annie was carrying around but that is MUCH more sharper, LOL! I think that might be a letter opener instead...

Archived