AMC: Tuesday, February 1st, 2011

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I feel the same way. As much as I usually detest Jesse and his overacting antics, he does have good reason to believe that David tried to escape.

For once, I agree with you! I think Kendall & Ricky have the chemistry that's been lacking from most of AM's other pairings, except with Cameron.

Oh, that's definitely a letter opener she took from the drawer the other day.

I like how Natalia has transferred to a nearby station so she can still be on occasionally. It makes more sense than just saying she's always at work like they used to do with Ruth when Mary Fickett first left.

I loved how David taunted Kendall & Erica in this episode. I can't wait for her to fully remember everything! I also like how Jack called Erica out on opening up to Caleb instead of him, even though Walt Willey went a bit over the top.

• Members

I am so bored with Kendall's health issues. For a young, vibrant, woman, all she does is have surgery and go into coma's. :rolleyes: I'm also tired of David's blackmailing schemes to get out of going to jail for crimes HE COMMITS! It's the same thing each and every storyline. I want the Kane women to kick his sorry butt and then let him go on to a hot love story with Liza. Maybe I can tolerate him again.

Whatever it is, can she please go stab KWAK right between her trailer trash; baby selling ; baby stealing eyes? :D

What a sin we won't get to experience JR/Annie the way they could have been :(

These were my favorite scenes of the day. I loved both of them and SL/WW did a great job. :wub: Their chemistry is sizzling and only makes her non-chemistry with Mountain Bore even more apparent. Does the man show any emotion at all? Back to Jerica, I am glad Jack blew up because it was overdue and it was justified. I do also understand Erica's hesitation in telling him the truth because of Jacks honesty. It's something she has known about him for years so to make it appear that it's a breaking point is stupid and unrealistic, IMO. I have to admit that I feel much better about Jerica's future now. I think he'll sleep with the kidnapping skank and reject Erica's attempt at reconciliation and I can't blame him because he is so hurt that she didn't trust him, but he'll tire of the slut soon enough and Erica won't last 10 minutes with Cooney :lol: I'm hoping some big, dramamtic, event occurs that brings them back together :wub:

Archived