Y&R Feb Sweeps

• Members

Feb Sweeps

Deacon/Nikki

Love is in the air for these two. fans already know Deacon's original romance of Nikki was not on the up and up, but things have changed. Deacon has fallin hard for genoa city socialite and vice versa.The two will decide to go forward and public with their relationship, on St Valentines Day no less. watch for Nikki's friends and family to be against her new found relationship with the bartender. but she won't give a flying fig.Victor will not be amused to see his ex's dalliance with Mr sharpe and is hell bent on breaking them up.

Victor/Diane/Nick

Ms jenkins fling with nick is turning to love.Nick is still gun shy with the romance, due to who diane is and the luck he has had with relationship lately.Victor dicovers the affair and woo's his ex as pay back for Nick. valentine's day will play a pivotal role the triangle. when victor marks his territory.Nick and diane are clueless that victor knows all about their relationship and this piece of information will be key.Diane will be in a dilemma when she has to choose between money and love.

Jana/Kevin/Chloe

Lovebirds kevin and chloe with ahve another obstacle, Jana.Ms Hawkes is not going up his quest to reclaim her ex husband. katherine and gloria will be there for kev/chloe. so pay attention to the plans the two women have to keep jana getting her way

Cane/Lily

Hurricane ashbydecides to spill to lily. kay and jill about his checkered past. will cane and lily's marriage last for yet another one of his lies.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I like that Nikki is getting a non-Victor romance, but it's too bad that it started out with him causing her relapse. Not to mention it'll end with Victor winning again and with Nikki begging him to forgive her.

Let this be the end of Cane lies to Lily storylines and do something new with them.

• Members

I don't understand how the show is pimping this icky Victor/Diane/Nick triangle yet Victor is still supposedly concerned with Nikki's affairs? Yet more again of Braeden's ego and Victor always wins. I don't remember JR Ewing being this bad...

Let this be the end of Cane and Lily period.

• Members

Diane and Nick had so much potential, but the storyline sucks. I'd much rather a triangle with Christine (if anybody). I also wish there was more Nina/Paul with Chloe and Ronan thrown in. Heather someone in a volcano of course. As it stands shockingly enough the Lame story is the most intriguing. They can thank Tristan Rogers and Jess Walton for that. They're what saved the story.

Archived