AMC Promo - Two Week "Life Changing" Event

• Members

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RpUr9VLvYI

Seriously, why do they keep doing this to my Kendall??! Her life is ALWAYS being put in jeopardy. She can't stand on her own two feet for more than FIVE seconds without getting hurt again! We always have to see her in pain and in hospital beds and whatnot, people trying to save her life, etc, so unoriginal and tiring! YAWN!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I saw a spoiler over at SOC that said "Annie is involved in an accident".... so my guess is she somehow will cause this... eek. MCE exiting would be easier to take if the cause of her exit was the cold blooded murder of Kendall Hart Slater.... one of her original nemeses... before you say it, yes I am evil.

• Members

sad.gif

Seriously. It's like this is all the writer's know what to do with Kendall! UGH! It really isn't. I would really much rather see Kendall taking charge at Fusion again, managing her neverending love life, hanging out with friends (not just Greenlee/Ryan. She needs to go over to the Chandler Mansion on one of her days off and ask for JR), and just living life WITHOUT her heart or something giving out and causing her to be in the hospital having to be dependent on others 24/7!! Tired of it! She needs a different type of S/L other than this.

• Members

I hope she dies. As a matter of fact, I hope cannibals come and eat her on camera in slow motion, that's how much I hate kendell. I would say I hope they eat Zack, but thankfully he is dead. I wish she would die, I wish her kids would die, I wish Greenlee would take her obnoxious face off my screen, and Ryan take his psycho eyes too, and all these people forced me to give up AMC and I just cannot tolerate any of them for even 2 minutes.

I will never forget Kendell's coma. I thought I was going to get a break---she didn't freaking shut up for a minute. I truly hate her more than any soap character I ever saw.

• Members

I would quit any show that Minshew starred on. Budig too. These two are the worst of the worst--the all time worst. I would sooner watch Charity Rahmer and at least get a laugh than watch these two and make myself upset. Something about Budig's face actually makes me angry I think. She has such an unfriendly rotten expression. And Minshew I can't even begin to say how much I hate her Kendell.

• Members

I'm sick of Kendall being the victim once again so Griffin aka the writer's new pet can be the "hero", ugh :rolleyes:

I'm evil too, cause I was wishing this killed Annie as in dead dead, not soap dead, but unfortunately we'll be stuck with this pathetic twit for awhile longer, hopefully they're smart enough that if they do recast, it's with someone who make the character less of a joke

Archived