AMC Promo - Two Week "Life Changing" Event

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Kendall's near death experiences are like Jessica's DID on OLTL. Tired and played out. Can we have another "What if" webisode where they are locked in a room together and kill each other in a full on War of the Roses-style cage match? They can call it Pathetic Ho Thunderdome.

• Members

Kendall's been useless for basically 3 years now. They needed to come up with something that would give the writer's reason to keep Kendall front burner. Just give her a health crisis every month. Soaps are built around hospital drama, but its annoying and loses effect when its the same character over and over again being the subject of the crisis. And when it isn't Kendall, its one of her damn kids. Once she was running around with guns in diaper bags.... I was done. Or at least that's where my love for Kendall began to turn into hated... it was slow at first, and I actually thought it was reversing when Kendall was hot and bothered over Reese and Zach... but that quickly got flipped around and morphed into the absolute hatred and disdain I hold for the character currently.

Archived