AMC: Thursday, January 20, 2011

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Or, maybe, if Zach had minded his own damn business and worried about his wife and kids, he'd still be alive.

This "David killed Zach!" nonsense is BUNK. It was understandable for Kendall to take that stance immediately following Zachass's death, but that SHOULD NOT be considered valid consensus by ANYONE. Zach (like Ryan, like MOST of the men in this dang town) was/is too f'n nosy for his own good, and that is why he is dead kthxbye.

• Members

Exactly. I really don't understand why none of these grown ass people are able to be responsible for their own dumb ass decisions. This whole "the Devil Made Me Do It" routine is old. David is just not that powerful. He's a frickin' unlicensed cardiosurgeon, for God's sake! He's not a gottdammed mind controlling cult leader. I don't understand how I'm supposed to care or even be entertained by a group of people who are apparently so dumb that they can be easily manipulated.

Seriously. Could we not make it so easy for the writers to feed us this intelligence-insulting shit? Because, according to this "logic," it's really Jack's fault that David's dead. If Jack hadn't gotten Mary pregnant, there would be Greenlee who fell in love with Ryan after dumping David after marrying David to get back at Ryan who David intended on framing for his murder which Greenlee implicated herself which caused her to go on trial and make Ryan and Greenlee search for Nick Pearson in California where Zach was flying to to pick them up when his plane exploded. So, really... it's Jack's fault. Arrest him, please. He's a murderer.

What? :unsure:

Oh, so that's a stretch? <_<

• Members

LMAO - love it all, y'all (R. / AMS / Adam) !!!

I'm so ready for David to get out of the hospital and get this ball rolling.

I just don't think I'm getting into the new Marissa... I thought I was enjoying her, but today I realized I don't like her voice and she's still so boring and too nice. She needs a bit of an edge.

I just prefer Griffin naked at all times! haha - that will help me get over his wooden portrayal of a doctor.

Rylee = boring, although I enjoyed the WRCW shout-out.

Nice to see Krystal again; I've missed her. YES - I am one of her fans, in the minority. :)

• Members

Krystal's hair looked amazing today. BE looks flawless

Can we PLEASE change Erica's outfit already?

Jordi looks way too young? This is the first time Ive ever heard someone say that of him. They guy looked old for his "age" back when he was on GL. Jordi looks to be at least in his mid 30s right now. He would have looked off as a med student unless he was a late bloomer who changed his career path

• Members

It's because both Pratt and K&S have missed the boat with this horrible character. Eunice or otherwise, Marissa would've been a much more interesting character if she had been the twin that took after David -- instead of being Babe 2.0. Right now, all we're doing to rehashing old crap from the original Babe is Love bible. Even right down to sleeping with her husband's cousin and yet still acting pious and faultless in the destruction of her marriage.

Archived