AMC: Thursday, January 20, 2011

• Members

^Yes! :wub: I love her saying that she still believes that the David she fell in love with is still in there somewhere. I feel like that's a nod to his fans. Yes, he's still in there...hopefully K&S let him come out and play more often.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes, there's all that history too. He followed her down there to make sure she wasn't alone. That's some of my favorite ever David stuff. The way he takes care of her...:wub:

While I a loved the basement reference, I'm not really sure I understand why it was thrown in. I thought it was meant as something negative, and then David said, "but now you hate me" and I started to think it was something positive, but I really don't know. It's definitely history that if you know and are paying attention you go, "whoa, I remember that" and if you don't it makes you curious. It was a good mention, definitely and for me the David/Erica history that started in that moment, is reflected in the scene. :)

• Members

Yeah, they had a very... *lovely* relationship when they were together. I remember her waking up one morning and walking down the stairs (in her colorful dream house that burned down) to the sight of him playing the piano for her. There's a David we don't see anymore. And unlike with Greenlee, there was no creep factor. He was written more believably as hurt but not fucked up, like a relatively normal guy who just really hated his mother. Now they seem to write for his demons with moments of clarity where he turns the mirror on the rest of the town.

• Members

Ah, David playing the piano for her. One of my favorites. They don't utilize VI's talents like that anymore.

I've always said that Erica's David was a different, better, David and that I've missed him for a long time. I think saying

as much, that man she fell in love with is still in there...bodes well for the character. Someone at AMC knows that there's layers and depth under "the devil he's become". Hopefully the writing will start to show that again. I hope her words haunt him.

• Members

This episode was seriously boring! Erica & David were the only reason to watch.

Ryan/Greenlee at that same castle in bed the whole time, great!! Gag worthy scenes all around, lol at him giving her that moonstone ring again. Cheap ass!! The Moon rolleyes.gif all that was missing from their dialogue was a mention of a butterfly.

JR/Marissa are boring. Not feeling SG as Marissa much either.

Griffin and Kendall....did not feel them in this episode either sad.gif They aren't boring but it's clear what AMC wants to do with these to and I don't see it working. They don't have much spark and Griffin is just so butch and uptight.

Jackson & Krystal are alright but I want him with Erica. I hate Erica/Jack arguing again...I do like that Jackson's increasingly getting annoyed with Caleb though. He's finally realizing how in the way Caleb is!

• Members

Rebecca Taylor, huh? Thanks. I am a little surprised, she's hit or miss with them, but that scene was so chalked full of history that someone had to do their homework. LOL

Yeah, I was really shocked when she said she knew the David she fell in love with is still inside of him...she usually just says the David she "cared" about. And it being in reply to his saying she hated him, made it feel a bit more genuine then the stuff she'd before it. :) It was a good surprise and I hope telling for David future.

• Members

As much as Erica spouts off about how evil David is, it is quite clear she still cares for him deep down and really hopes he will turn a corner. I thought those scenes were very poignant. No matter what the agenda is of the writers, Vincent and Susan in any scene are simply magical together.

• Members

So glad I missed it all. :rolleyes:

All Carey's need to die.

He's good looking but I'm not into him yet.

Jack with that kidnapping, babyselling skank makes me sick, literally. The only good part about it is that Erica's gets a little payback and should be out of her mind when she see's him with that pig. :lol: She is sloppy seconds as always. Jerica will be back together :wub: and I can't wait to see KWAK get dumped :D I also want Jack to see the back-stabber Cooney is. He is such a loser.

• Members

I have scene after scene over the years of Erica saying something similar, trying to get him to be man she once saw in him. I think its totally despite herself. This time it felt different though, I think because it was in response to his saying that she hates him. There is definitely still some kind of connection there...whether Erica likes it or not. It's nice to see the characters history reflected every now and then. I hope this means good things for David and I hope that he and Erica get to keep interacting. Vincent and Susan play sooooooooooo well off each other. :)

Archived