DAYS: SOD : February Sweeps Preview

• Members

"It's romance and Gothic mystery," says Executive Producer Ken Corday. "We'll also see the reunification of people we've been waiting to see unified and growing love."

Bo/Hope/Carly

"Bo and Hope are going to find center stage again. Bo realizes that he made a mistake and breaks up with Carly. It will take a while, but Bo and Hope will be together solid. Hope doesn't want to be a cop anymore, but Hope needs the action, so it will bring her to a point where she says to Bo that she feels adrift in her life, and what happens then?"

EJ/Sami/Rafe/Stefano

"EJ and Stefano feel Rafe has outlived his usefulness, so they kidnap Rafe and replace him with a doppelganger. The Rafe impostor sets out to turn Sami and the kids against him. So they get this guy, but he's not quite ready; the wires aren't connected. Meanwhile, Rafe is kept in the basement by the DiMeras. The first inkling Sami has that he's not the same is when she sleeps with him. It's kind of like Gaslight, where Sami is like, "How did I marry this guy who is acting like a completely different person after an auto accident? What happened?" This story will play well into spring."

Nicole/EJ/Taylor

"Taylor is back in town and tries to get close to Nicole. EJ and Taylor meet and it's like lightning striking. EJ doesn't know who Taylor is until she walks down the aisle at his wedding to Nicole and he realizes that he is uncomfortable being around her because of the feelings he has for her. The entire point is to see EJ for the first time have a heart that can be broken. That leaves Nicole not knowing what's going on, but she's still in love with Brady."

Chloe/Philip/Melanie/Nathan/Stephanie/Kate

"There will be big changes in these people's lives. Chloe is suffering from postpartum depression and it's much deeper than anyone knows. She feels as though she has nothing to live for. This baby is more of a load on her, as it can be with newborns, and she puts his life - and hers - in serious danger when she tries to take her own life. Kate will take advantage of Chloe's depression. Melanie faces some devastating losses, which I'm sure you can figure out."

Daniel/Jennifer

"Daniel saves Jennifer's life and this is the start of, you save someone's life, they owe you theirs. The scenes between them are good. They will grow close as they bond over their crumbling marriages."

Maggie/Victor/Brady/Vivian

"With Vivian, every time they cut off the snake's head, it grows back, so Brady takes back Titan and he does it without Victor because he feels Vivian has a way into Victor, so he seizes it from Victor's clutches."

Will/Gabi/Chad/Abby

"Abby returns to town and meets Chad. They growing love between these two couples is the story here. We're going to be careful and bring them along slowly."

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am GAGGING at the thought of Daniel/Jennifer. Please no, just..no!!!

Great now we have to deal with two Rafe's. Double the monotone voice, double the smarminess, double the fun sad.gif I can't believe they're going to make a Rafe robot. I am annoyed already thinking about this S/L. I hope this doesn't drag out to long.

Corday gives away so much info!! To much I think. The Bo/Hope spoiler makes me so happy but I hate that Hope will want to give up being a cop! I wonder what's going to happen with Carly next? DAYS should move to Carly/Daniel, not put Daniel with Jennifer.

I like the Chloe spoilers. Wow she tries to committ suicide? sad.gif Kate taking advantage of her depression sounds interesting, to.

I'm always disappointed by the Will/Gabi/Chad type previews....it's just nothing. They will continue to be filler is all it's basically saying...*sigh*. I saw a publicity pic of the new Abby and she looks so much like Molly Burnett to me. I also get the feeling that I will not like her with Chad, I think he would be great with Gabbi instead. But whatever...

EJ stuff looks good to me, I'm looking forward to him & Taylor but I hate that this is looking like Nicole will be left in the dust.

• Members

The Rafe story actually sounds interesting lol...

Chloe tries to commit suicide :( , I can't wait to see this play out. Kate will probably try to get Parker away from her.

Melanie must lose her baby. :)

Everything else sounds boring, ESPECIALLY Bo and Hope, and where does this leave Carly? She hasn't had a real story in nearly a year. LOL at Daniel and Jennifer, isnt that how all his relationships start with him saving the woman's life.

• Members

LOL! @ the way you put that. That's mean!! But yeah that part is soo obvious.

The only person I ever really liked Daniel with was Chelsea!! Daniel today seems like such a useless character to me. I think he could easily be disposed of. I do not, I repeat do NOT want to see him with Jen!! I would rather they get rid of Daniel and bring Jack back.

• Members

I don't care if I'm mean but I hope the offspring is aborted or she loses it.

Daniel & Jennifer: GAG

Bope getting a storyline: I'll believe it when I see it. Corday's been promising that for months and they've been filler at best.

Two Rafes: Shoot me now.

EJ & Taylor: I actually like this but I can't stand Natalia Livingston.

Chloe: LoL.

• Members

I LOVE IT! I wanna see the chemistry between Dan & Jenn before I start judging it, I like that they are bonding over their failed marriages.

Poor, Carly. Her True love is going back to the first husband, babydaddy is having a go at her Best Friend. Let's bring on Mike Horton for Carly or maybe this Rafe storyline will bring Carly into a spring story with him, since it looks as if Sami & Rafe will break up.

Blah to the Sami/EJ/Rafe/Stefano storyline, I am tired of this on going crap! You make vows to God and befriend Sami, you kidnap the man she loves, when she learns the truth she is going to you hate again, and keep the kids away from again! This is stupid, hope in the spring sweeps we got a EJ is murder storyline!!

Hate that Abby is returning a teenage again. Jenn is old enough to have an adult daughter!

• Members

Regarding spoilers like Robot Rafe and Jennifer has her heart removed (mentioned in earlier spoilers) - how exactly do these storylines get approved? I'm serious, I'd love to see the process whereby some idiot dreams up this nonsense and a whole bunch of other people green light it. Do they say things like "Genius idea!" or "the audience would really love to see that"?

• Members

Is this storyline with Rafe supposed to be a homage to JER or the days of Gina and RoboJohn? Or the "Fake Jake" story on AW in 1996?

Is it a great idea to have a rape victim sleep with a man who is pretending to be her boyfriend? Is she going to be traumatized by this when she learns it's an impostor?

I just don't understand why this is done. This doesn't even seem like Higley's style of bad taste. It all seems like something from years ago.

Archived