Y&R: Week of December 27th

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I haven't watched the show lately but read at TWOP that John Paul Pitoc, of Trick and Claire's boyfriend on Six Feet Under (he worked at a crematoruium), was on today? I'm glad he is still working.

Now cast Christian Campbell as the new Scotty Granger.

• Members

I got the impression watching today's Canadian show that the producerwriters actually believe they can turn Adam and Sharon into a super couple and that Zima twerp into a star. It is almost to the point where Y&R is campy due to the utter ridiculousness of it.

• Members

Today I can truly say I admire Kevin. Good for him, ragin' on Daisy and having the balls to say "NO" to Phyllis. That makes him one of the few men in GC with a brain.

And coming from ATWT, I gotta admire the care with which this frame up of Adam has been constructed. While there are probably more than enough holes, at least some considerable lip service has been given to showing the how and why. Sadly, on ATWT, most of that happened off-screen in recent years.

• Members

That, and also the chronicles of whether or not Ashley's gyno molested patients (the answer changed by the month), and Adam and Skye faking her death for no apparent reason, revealed many months after the fact. And I still don't know, two years later, why Adam terrorized Ashley.

• Members

So true. I've been home this week due to the snow in NYC, and have been catching bits and pieces in real time. Those Sharon scenes were utterly ridiculous and painful to watch, and I was thinking how they make the Dru cliff scenes look like high art. Y&R was never my favorite show, but even I can see that MAB & Co. have lost or thrown out the playbook entirely on this show.

Archived