Y&R: Week of December 27th

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I really hope this isn't her send off...I would've preferred Sharon never even finding her than her having some silly volcano death. The actress was one of the best on a show full of a terrible mixture of either ridiculously bored actors or over the top annoying actors.

• Members

Nah, I think she's really dead. Too bad, since she was the only actress (other than MW) I really found interesting.

Ugh...more Andi/Duckie/Pretty in Pink crap. *eyeroll* The "moment" really ground to a halt as Chloe was forced to summarize blaming a focus group for a pat ending to a bad movie before kissing Kevie.

• Members

I don't believe Skye is dead either, but I must say when I cared about Y&R (1991-2009) I don't believe we would have ever since death by dark studio volcano. That stuff was reserved for Days or Passions.

Jana/Kevin/Chloe have officially beat Ashley/Kurt/Hope in the area of snoozefest triangles.

• Members

I can't stand the Pretty In Pink crap with Chloe/Kevin. All this Duckie/Andi dialogue:rolleyes: I never saw PIP so its just annoying. And these two have no romantic chemistry whatsoever. I smiled more when Kevin and Daniel hugged and made up.

• Members

I saw Pretty in Pink. I love John Hughes! Honestly, PIP ended the way it should have, considering the hot chemistry between Molly Ringwald and Andrew McCarthy and the utter LACK of chemistry between the character of Andi and gay-but-doesn't-want-to-admit-it-yet Duckie.

Having said that, Kevin & Chloe makes Andi & Duckie look like early 80s Luke & Laura. The chemistry void between these two is spectaularly evident. Obviously the two actors are good friends and they seem to think they are extraordinarily amusing with their rat-a-tat-tat dialogue. But there isn't one iota of HEAT or FIRE. I thought Billy & Victoria had cornered the chemistry-free pairings market, but I was wrong.

As for Phyllis and her beyong annoying DICSHUN, I have never hated a character in soaps more. And not love-to-hate, but hate-hate. Phyllis has even surpassed LW's Carly on GH in terms of sheer annoyance. What a pathetic waste of space.

PLEASE tell me that somebody at Sony finally slapped some temporary sense into MAB and She-Pops Zima is gone from the show? Although it can't be all good: her leaving is set to produce Michelle Stafford's 2011 Emmy reel.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KH2oNTjuTXQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KH2oNTjuTXQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KH2oNTjuTXQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

• Members

DANYILL! DON'T DIE, DANYILL! YOO KINT LEAVE ME!! I'M YUR MUTHURRRR! SUMMURRRRRR NEEDS HER BIG BRUTHURRRR!! NICK, I NEED CUMFURT. MAKE LUV TO ME FER OLD TIME'S SAKE. WHAT? WHY NUT?! IS THIS BEECUZ OF SHARRIN? I KNEW IT!! THIS IS ALL SHARRIN'S FAULT!!!!!

Archived