AMC 2007: Ok did anyone here get as FRUSTRATED as I am

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Me, too! I have no clue, to this day, what exactly went on with this story. I know they were in a bomb shelter and everybody thought they were dead... and Kendall & Aidan "grieved." But everything else, I have no clue.

Only three years, babes (end of 2007). But it does seem like a lifetime ago, regardless. In both AMC life and my personal life.

Oh, and I heard about this, as well. Never understood what was going on and was almost tempted to tune in just to see what, exactly, everyone was talking about. But, nah.

• Members

Yep, Ritchie stole JR's car and ran down Zach, then picked him up and put him in the car and then dumped Zach along side the road a bit later . JR was really drunk and out of it, and there was some blood on the seat. Amanda had JR's Alibi but blackmailed Adam into giving her 5 million and the yacht.

A photo fell out of the glove box and Ritchie discovered that it was JR's car and he placed the photo under the wheel of Zach's car.

Greenlee came across Zach and was going to help him to a house, but they fell into the bomb shelter, Richie discovered that Zach had moved and found them in the shelter and covered it up.

He also made Lily have a breakdown of sorts when she over heard him talking about murder.

And as for that "No Apologies" song had it been Bon Jovi's version it would have been much better.

Archived