OLTL: Discussion for the week December 13

• Members

JWS's Eddie comes off like a meth addict to me - which isn't a stretch for the character. And his quasi-Cajun accent is insane. But I honestly love the whole hammy package. I think he's perfect to shake up the show on a short term basis; the problem is that a) it's too short a term for a promising villain, B) it's largely in service of the Ford kin, and c) a lot of the story (boxing match) blows.

But could he have snaked his way into town, since he is an established organized crime figure out of state with connections? Could he have snowed some key citizens and hidden the meth nut underneath a little? Yeah, and you could have killed him in February or something instead, and brought more people into the mix.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The scenes with Jess and Joey were really sweet and refreshing. Bree looked amazing! I think she had her baby in the two weeks she had off and her belly is fake as of this episode. That would explain why her face looks more relaxed and thinned out a bit. :)

Kassie was PRICELESS today with Gina. LOVE the Cramer women.

• Members

The way OLTL set up this murder mystery was horrible. There could have been so many suspects but why leave it to just James and Nate? Based on the preview for today, it looks like they will be hinting Todd but they didnt properly flesh out a motive for him. What we have now is pretty weak. Tea could have been made a suspect bc of the comments he made towards Dani but again that wasnt fleshed out

As for the other potential suspects? Bo, Nora, Inez, Matthew, Ford, Starr, Langston were all ruled out on account of them having alibis or being in that car crash. I guess there's still Clint but Im hoping they dont make him a killer on top of everything else.

• Members

I would guess that they will have someone who wasn't directly pointed at as a suspect be the killer.

It will probably be a recurring player they want to offload. I'm guessing Inez. I could also see it as Clint but Clint puts the blame on someone else.

As some sort of homage to history they could have Nora repeat the Colin McIver story...

Archived