AMC: Thursday, 12/9

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I knew they'd show Cara at the end so I mainly caught the last 10 minutes or so of the episode. Amanda and her insecurity is annoying. griffin had me rolling telling her to just ask her and some ish she just doesn't need to know. I'll be happy when that couple crumbles.

ETA: Ok, looking at caps from today's show has her seen earlier in the program too so now I guess I have to watch the 8 p. airing of it.

• Members

I thought it was a great episode all around! The show is so much better when Ryan/Greenlee/Kendall aren't around.

We got to see flashbacks of Jake & Cara while Amanda figured out that Griffin in still keeping in touch with her and at the end we saw her enter BJ's so the story is about to pick up steam. So far, I like all the actors involved but RPG.

Brot & Natalia finally became a real couple.

JR's scheme to soften Marissa toward him took an interesting turn when Scott called her from prison and she hid who it was from JR.

And there was a great Annie/Amanda conversation, too.

• Members
I wouldnt mind if they got rid of Jake and proceeded with just Amanda, Griffin and Cara. RPG ruins every scene he is in

IA on the show being SO much better toda. It was really good

Loved the writing for them. That was some good material.

same here! They were so good. This wassuch a funny moment and I love them as BFFs

amc1209102.jpg

• Members

Brot & Natalia were so enjoyable today. Loved them wub.gif I liked how AMC related Natalia's mom & Kendall's situation with Zach to how Natalia was feeling. SO much progress was made with them today and I think they've finally jumped over that hurdle and can finally be happy with each other now that they've let everything out. Their scenes were written so well. I wonder what's next for them?

The Jake/Cara flashbacks were interesting. I kinda loved them together. They had sort of a light, sexy vibe with each other. I also found it refreshing watching Jake engage in a deep conversation with a woman. I don't think we see that happen with him & Amanda to much. He's just always talking about how sexy she is and stuff like that...

Cara arriving at Krystal's in the end. She looks like pure trouble, lol and I can't wait!

Annie is showing signs of going crazy again IMO. I don't think she can take this JR/Marissa stuff much longer, LOL. I foresee her really snapping one day soon & raising hell on all of them. She was barely paying attention to Amanda at Krystal's, you could tell all she was thinking about was what JR could be doing with Marissa.

I really thought Marissa was talking to a new guy she met, I was like wow I wonder who? But instead it was just Scott, haha.

• Members

This episode was outstanding, IMO.

No Rylee? DEAR GOD YES!

It's nice to get a break from Kendall's grief, too.

Jake and Tad were enjoyable today. And I LOVE Lindsay Hartley already. :wub: Cara seems extremely interesting.

JR and Annie were amazing at the beginning and they had to ruin it by bringing in Failrissa.

Brotalia was by far the highlight. They need to be on more than once a month. They could EASILY be the show's next supercouple. SO. MUCH. CHEMISTRY. :D

• Members

I thought it was very solid. I even like the Cara actress I hated on Passions--and that they actually explained (slightly) why Griffin was working out in the hospital. The Brott and Natalia stuff was great, we need it more often though. Tad makes sense and is charming when he's a supporting character not spouting off. Annie was fun... Good episode. (oh and Griffin is hot, even if I think he's still kinda wooden and shouldn't wax :) )

• Members

Agreed - I thought it was so refreshing to see an entire episode free of Kendall/Ryan/Greenlee/Erica/Jack/David/Madison (not that I hate all of them, but I get reminded of the ones I DO hate bc they'll be talking about them).

Brot/Natalia was nice, but I just can't buy into them if they only show them once every 2 weeks. Its not fair to them or us as viewers.

Annie was hilarious today! I loved that she wrapped herself up as a present. The Amanda/Annie scenes were great; love that friendship. I also noticed a bit of crazy/jealous Annie too :)

I agree with Steve and Cheap --- RPG ruins every scene he is in. I want to love Cara, but I just couldn't like the black & white flashback scenes bc of RPG. Amanda/Griffin are HOT - I want the writers to go there.

Archived