Most random soap returns

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Like others said, they bought the character back because of John's death. His other activity involved flirting with Jana thus making Kevin jealous. Not sure if they were planning to do a triangle or what. I know when Billy came back in 2008 that he and Kevin snarked at each other.

Another return that confused me was Echo on OLTL since her character had a nice 9 month story arc that was tied up nicely back in 1983. However, I've been impressed with what they've done with her thus far.

Justin/Adrienne seem to be a wasted return except that I view them as adding texture to the canvas. All these comings and goings remind me of real life where people come back to visit, some stay and some go... just like real life. Just wish they would show Adrienne with Jennifer and Carly (who she was friends with back in the day) and show Justin more with his family.

• Members

that wouldnt have made Di's return any better. Again it made no sense. They could have brought on some random extra from Annie's past to fill for those 2 days. In 2 days, they unecesarily brought back and killed off a once great character who had ties to the canvas. It wasnt worth it and was completely random

Archived