Possible OLTL Storyline?

• Members

First, my apologies if anyone else has already posted this/discussed this topic. Based on the way the show is writing Eddie Ford - and the December PreVUE that there is a murderer in Llanview - I think it's fairly clear that the show is setting up a murder mystery. And the way they are forcing Eddie into everyone's lives - without even attempting to give the character ONE redeeming quality - I think they're aiming for the "everyone's a suspect" angle.

Personally, I was looking forward to Eddie's arrival but he has been very one dimensional. I also know John Wesley Shipp is a veteran actor, has won two Emmys, has been in primetime, but I'm not digging his acting on OLTL. I'm happy he won't be staying long but not sure how I feel about a murder myster surrounding his character.

Plus, I'm just gonna go out on a limb and say Matthew did it!

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It will probably end up being Marty- he'll probably try to rape her, and she'll just completely lose it. :rolleyes:

She's not really in this story, but she's close enough to Starr/Todd/James now that it's possible she could be pulled in. I don't want her to be written into a corner but they're really not leaving her much room! Attacking Starr today?!? Crazy.

• Members

It'll be Echo who kills Eddie, because he threatened to reveal she isn't Rex's bio mom (and Clint isn't his bio dad). Because, you know, it's all about Rex and his never-ending (and I do mean "never-ending") quest to find his real family. :rolleyes:

• Members

Oh, I'm a bit behind (only seen Tuesday's episode) so I didn't know Marty attacked Starr. On a personal level, I say great. I don't like Starr. But I do know what you mean about writing her into a corner. Honestly, unless they bring a love interest on the show for her (Patrick? Cutter?), there is very little for her to do.

Archived