Y&R: Old Articles

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Hopefully I can work on getting some 1988-89 that have Terry.

The closest of Heather's first days I have are from my April 1991 playlist but fingers crossed that I can get the ones earlier then that. I think she first appeared around December 1990. People have always said she came on early 91 but it was actually at the tail end of 1990.

• Members

She made day-player appearances from Dec 1990-Feb 91 and went on contract March 1991 i believe.

I honestly keep my fingers cross that more episodes just pop up that I don't have myself haha. There are still a lot of gaps to fill up from some of the dates I posted. I don't blame people for not posting if they do have something cause SONY has gotten everyone scared s**tless with the youtube crap.

• Members

Here are some new September 1990 dates that weren't on youtube!

The 9/4/90 show is special to me cause that was the first ever Y&R episode that aired during my existence! haha! I was born on 9/1/90 which was a Saturday so this episode aired when I was only 3 days old!

• Members

Just got caught up on all those early 1992 episodes those were really amazing to rewatch after all these years. A lot of quads in Y&R's history end up so muddled but that's not the case with Victor/Nikki/Jack/Ashley which comes off neatly wrapped and quite compelling. I hate, hated to see Victor and Ashley's marriage unravel as I remember the days when I preferred Ashley over Nikki.

Heh, once again I was somewhat surprised by a NASTY Traci in her argument with Ashley. I suppose by this point Bell was trying to have Traci rise above her usual fruitless, forlorn self but this was probably about it for Maitland.

It should be a crime that Tonya Lee Williams is not on today's Y&R.

• Members

Thanks for sharing!

Loved that catty jealous exchange between Lauren and Lynne at the beginning of the first episode!

Both Scott and Ryan are real jerks. Considering his and Lauren's history Scott's ultimatum was imprudent and absurd. I feel bad that Ryan played off of both Nina and Victoria at the time. If I recall right Victoria had to end up getting therapy as she couldn't have sex with Ryan because she kept having flashbacks of seeing Ryan and Nina having sex.

Olivia's 1992 health crisis is something I don't remember too much of so this is nice to see, and its not at excruciating to watch as Olivia's 2000 health crisis was. I believe this story occurred after Neil and Olivia became close and Dru unsuccessfully plotted to get Nathan to see them on a date.