Y&R: Old Articles

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I noticed someone has been busy in the vault uploading Behind the Scenes clips, Y&R Albums, some clips from 1974, 1979, 1981, an episode from January 1986 and some French episodes from May 1989! I suspect the person is French, so merci beaucoups and I hope there is more to come!

OMG, just realized the French uploads are from Phillip III's accident and death!!! THANK YOU!!!! 

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by BoldRestless

• Members

Gosh, that finale scene of May 31, 1989.. so much history between those 3 characters: Katherine, Jill and Phillip going back to 1974.. and  in that hospital room, Jill blaming Kay for first killing the father and now the son.. heartbreaking! Jess Walton and Tricia Cast did a wonderful job here! the only downside is that Jess at that point didn't share the history with Jeanne as did Brenda Dickson.. just imagine if Brenda played those scenes. 

By the way, it's quite clear Phillip did die in that hospital bed. no way he faked his death. a terrible retcon. 

Edited by asafi

• Members

Just watched the episode where Phillip dies. It helps that I speak French (not well, but passably), but that episode really holds up based off of the music and the facial expressions of sheer horror on Jess Walton and Tricia Cast. 

Whoever the French actress was who did Jess Walton's dubbing did an incredible job, she copied her intonations so well.