Y&R: Old Articles

• Members

David really is a douchebag! Those are always my thoughts in these early David and Nina scenes. What a con alright.

Yeah that episode was cool for mixing things up. Y&R should have done that more often because they had such great characters.

Thats what I loved about 80s and 90s GL. GL was a show with fantastic characters and that was made even better when people who didnt share scenes all the time did share scenes

Glad you got your DVDs btw!

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Thanks for the article. She looks nothing like the red haired Pamela Peters Solow version of Peggy. Patricia didn't last too long since Pam returned to the show by 1980.

Peggy Brooks is one of those characters that Bill Bell didn't quite know what to do with.

• Members

So Peggy is brought back with a new actress and given little to do.

Then original Peggy returns - has flirtations with Jack and the long forgotten Steve Williams and is dropped again.That transition to an hour really knocked Y&R around.

Here's a rare Sandra Nelson cover

$(KGrHqVHJF!FHh89mSZvBR+rokb8qw~~60_57.J

• Members

I always wondered why they replaced the original actress Wanda Acuna with Jennifer Gatti as Keesha ? Wanda I think is Puerto Rican and Jennifer I assume is Italian.

I googled Jennifer and found her facebook page. She recently married another woman.

• Members

Those were awesome clips.....she really does have a strong range of emotions.....I would love to see her back on Y&R, but I would hate to see what Pratt would write for her...

I think the little boy she's with in the one scene was one of the younger actors who played Billy in the 90's before David Tom....I've also seen her on Passions and 7th Heaven.

• Members

Hope you guys are ready for some totally new uploads! The first of 4 "new" March 1992 episodes.

3/10/92

These are the episodes where Nina and Ryan first meet at Gina's......I was honestly grossed out on how they hooked up, and it's even worst in the following episode...