AMC - Thursday - 11/18/10

• Members

Kendall approached Annie wanting to make peace bc they are connected via their kids. Annie dont trust her! I liked them as friends in the past but Kendall backstabbed her and threw her under the bus for Greenlee. Annie should simply be civil with her when they cross paths. She shouldnt socialize or having anything to do with her beyond that. The only good thing about Kendall inviting her to Thanksgiving is that its gonna make for some interesting tv. I cant even remember what happened last year

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wasn't it last year during Thanksgiving that Annie stabbed Erica at ConFusion? Or was that Christmas... or was it 2 years ago already?

Anyway, will have to catch the show later, but I will be pissed if Annie/Kendall become friends again. They need to be straight up bitch to each other, with Annie always winning a fight :)

• Members

Did it happen on a holiday? I dont remember but it did happen 2 years ago, not last year. Annie was sane...lol. 2009 Thanksgiving must have been uneventful bc I cant even remember. I wonder if they even celebrated it. I know Kendall was on the run around that time.

Annie and Kendall are too friendly today, cracking jokes and smiling. Should be interesting though bc Kendall agreed to let JR and Colby come and Caleb is going to be there as well. Too bad the Valley Inn set is no longer around. I wonder where this will be held

Oh sh-t, Zach's plane just crashed and exploded outside of Rylee's cave. Dang, if only they had stepped outside a few seconds later, they'd have been hit

Asher's never seen a picture of his mother? With all the researching he's done, Im surprised he hasnt come across one

• Members

Yep - I remember it being on a holiday and thinking "Ok now this is some good [!@#$%^&*], but where is the love, peace, and harmony? This is a holiday after all". Haha, don't remember what the big event was though at ConFusion when it happened, but I doubt it was related to Thanksgiving.

Just looked it up - happened on 11/26/08.

Tried to find info about last year's T-giving episode, but only found a recap for 11/19, which I guess is right around that time. Ryan filmed Annie kissing Scott at the mansion to get Adam to dump her. Ryan also started finding Greenlee evidence/hints - so the start of her arrival storyline. Aiden and Kendall's look-alike were writing those fake emails to Zach and Kendall - so basically the start of Aiden's crazy snap and departure. Madison's father comes back to town and the Hubbards help her stand up to him.

No wonder we forgot... :)

• Members

The Thanksgiving episode was on the 25th. Annie was offering herself up to save Adam in Stuart's murder case. Amanda confessed to Jake about sleeping with David on the way to the fertility clinic. The Hubbards were the ones who had the Thanksgiving dinner. Natalia showed up with a date when the Hubbards were trying to put her together with Brot.

• Members

I hated how Kendall made some reference to what Annie did to her in the past and Annie just let it slide. She needed to kick that curly-haired bitch to the curb for trying to reunite Rylee when Ryan was Annie's man!

I thought it was odd that Asher had never seen his mother's picture, too. They must have cameras in Pigeon Hollow by now!

If only that plane could've landed in the cave...

I vaguely remember that now that you mention it. Mostly, I recall Natalia and Brot and it sucks that a full year later their story is still going nowhere.

I have no problem with it at all. Good riddance!

• Members

All I can say is thank god JR doesn't trust those people. Annie should definitely not trust Kendall, that bitch would sell you down the river for Ryan or Greenlee at the drop of a dime. :angry:

Asher and Colby have a soap opera feel to them, I think they interact very well.

Jasher was awesome in the beginning of this epi.

Ryan and Greenlee's scenes made me wish for JD to be there instead of CM. Hot scenery, hot plot and it just came off ok, but they did have a soapy moment in the beach, it was good but I just loathe them too much together.

BTW had Greenlee crashed into that f*cking water I bet Ryan would be swimming till his lungs turned blue, atleast till the coast guard gets there. He took like 10 mins. came back and pronounced Zach dead. I bet if GreenButterpuke were in that water he'd summoned his Dynamite Kiddo decoder ring to fish her out and magically save her. I doubt Kendall and Greenlee will be buds after this, which is prbly why they are setting up Annie/Kendall, JR make sure they don't use her. I swear Annie has too much a heart for people who don't deserve it.

IMHO JR and Annie stoled this epi. thier range of arguing to making up, to flirting, to joking, etc. they should have put them in yesterday's epi. not tonight's b/c tonight should have been about Zach's death and closure for the Zendall fans.

• Members

Kendall/JR/Annie wub.gif I was so surprised by their scenes. I really liked them. I don't see why Kendall would have any ulterior motives or anything towards Annie. I thought it was nice that Kendall put everything aside and forgot everything Annie did, and just invited her over for Thanksgiving for the sake of the kids. They have that connection. I don't think Annie should have any problems trusting Kendall. I actually hope that AMC makes them more close to each other and more friends. Kendall is definitely NOT going to be happy with Ryan and Greenlee after what happened today, I would love if she turned to Annie and JR somehow in all of this. Kendall/JR wub.gif I miss their relationship and was happy with their little interaction today. I wish they could start working on things with each other and get back to how they used to be.

Did they really make Cameron Mathison jump into the ocean?? LOL!! I thought it was hilarious watching him swim around and scream. Wow.

Thumbs up to Rebecca Budig! I thought she rocked her scenes today...I felt Greenlee's pain over Zach's death!! I thought it was really powerful...RB did a fantastic job.

CM, not so much. He did his usual extreme bulging bug eyes out and about, acting all intense like it was his moment to shine, showing off his amazing acting chops rolleyes.gif.

The crash sad.gif definitely think AMC should have had TK tape one last scene. I'm kind of over TK/Zach though and I'm not really sad to see him leave. Would have loved if he worked something out with AMC, but he didn't and it was his decision to go.

Love how it seemed like Kendall felt it when Zach's plane crashed. She started feeling cold & out of breath, dizzy sad.gif Next week and beyond, I think without a doubt AM is going to knock it out of the park as Kendall grieving over Zach's death. I can't wait.

Archived