AMC - Thursday - 11/18/10

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It was just an OK episode, nothing too offensive, nothing drop-dead brilliant. I was slightly irritated by a few saccharine lines here and there, that were just sneaked in in certain places, say between Bianca and Kendall or Kendall and Annie. All in all, Brown & Esensten didn't have any appallingly bad lines in there. Greenlee and Ryan in the cave was vomit-worthy and Ryan swimming out there was just... ridiculously handled. Furthermore, that plane started burning in mid air, right? 'Cause when it crashed, I thought it hit the ground, not the surface of the sea. But, oh, well, standard shitty soap plane crashes.

Though... Speaking of Greenlee and Ryan... The final I'm freaking out, this is all my fault, he better be alive! hug was good.

AllmyDaysatGH and I kind of agree on a lot of stuff.

Though Asher's scenes with Colby and Caleb are my faves. Together with Annie's.

Kendall feeling cold every five seconds was just too much and ridiculous. Shoving foreshadowing down people's throats. OK, we get it, we get it... rolleyes.gif

And I also found Asher taking his shirt off in the prologue ridiculous. Just... OMG hysterical.

• Members

lol I was talking about AM....I think she has some great material to work with in the coming weeks and she will rock it. I don't want Kendall to jump into bed with anyone any time soon, and I don't think she will this time, but who knows...crossing my fingers she won't. I think that'll be a huge mistake by the writer's.

• Members

Of course she'll jump another guy's bones sooner rather than later. This is the same woman who jumped into Aidan's bed when she thought Zach had died in that mine shaft with Greenlee! This is the same woman who jumped Ryan's bones when she thought her "best friend" died in a motorcycle accident last year! Kendall is all about grief sex! She probably sabotaged Zach's plane so that she would have an excuse to have sex with someone else! WHORE!

• Members

Kendall doesnt have any ulterior motives now but she didnt before when she was Annie's friend. That doesnt mean she wont and she's already proven that she will turn on her with the quickness. Annie shouldnt trust her. She has a good friend in Amanda and thats all she needs. I once loved the Kendall/Annie relationship as well but after she helped destroy her marriage to Ryan, tried to frame her for murder and was a royal b-tch to her, I've had enough.

Kendall will be mad at Greenlee, but really how long does one expect that to last? Maybe a week or 2. Kendall has a habit of forgiivng Greenlee for anything. This will be no different. I dont want to see her use Annie as her temporary friend bc she's on the outs with Greenlee, only to drop Annie when she gets her bestie back in her life

Archived