AMC: Monday, 11/15

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/yHLr5AYl5f4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0xcc2550&amp;color2=0xe87a9f"></param><param'>http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/yHLr5AYl5f4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0xcc2550&amp;color2=0xe87a9f"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/yHLr5AYl5f4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0xcc2550&amp;color2=0xe87a9f" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

• Members

I loved how Annie handled that little bitch, Colby!

JR & Asher are so gay! How cute the way JR stormed into Wildwind and said something like, "I'm here for Asher! He's coming with me and NEVER coming back!" And then Asher puts his arm around JR for support! Awwwwww! So cute! Yeah, they're related... but at least they're not brothers. ha!

The Kendall & Bianca scenes were OK. They keep mentioning Reese, but they won't write for lesbians, so bringing her back would be pretty pointless.

I skipped the Rylee garbage.

• Members

Oh wow, that's the boy who got fired from GH, right? Yeah, he looks more like, well, Steve Burton for one, they have that bird-like nose thing going on, but I was going to say he's more reminiscent of Jesse McCartney's J.R.

• Members

I loved the Asher/Caleb scenes today. It was the first time they sat down and actually tried to talk things out. At least until JR arrived and took his boyfriend/cousin home!

I was expecting an update on Reese today, too. Hopefully it will happen soon.

Yeah, it did come across as pathetic for Bianca to name her mother and sister as her "soulmates." ICK!

It would be so fantastic if Rylee starved to death!

I thought it was great how Annie saw through Colby and tried her to admit her true feelings.

+1 to both.

• Members

Today was great! Very nice episode.

Awesome Kendall/Bianca scenes...just sitting back discussing their love lives, while eating banana splits and watching reality TV shows lol. AM & CBL mesh so well as sisters...and I am really loving CBL as Bianca. I'm just not getting why the show hasn't brought Reese back yet. All this talk about her and still nothing? And what irked me was when Bianca said Erica and Kendall are her soulmates. What are the writer's trying to say with that? Is Bianca never going to be happy with a spouse or what? She's just going to stay happy with her family and that's it?? That's fine, but still...sleep.gif The show could be doing so much with her right now besides that. Sigh.

Zendall sad.gif had me tearing up today. Such bittersweet scenes. Loved when Zach said "I love you, I really do."

JR and Annie continue to heat up the screen! I love them. I cannot wait until the custody battle is over so that they can really begin to build something solid. I think JR is beyond ready, but Annie isn't because she's worried them being together right now could jeopradize JR's chances of getting AJ back.

lol, I think it's actually this Thursday that it happens. And next week is when the news hits PV. Next week will be very jam packed..

I disagree, I could totally see DG as Asher. I think he would be a step up from TG right now. I'm still maintaining my sadness over DG losing out on getting this role!

Archived