AMC: Thursday, 11/11

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I loved today's episode. It is so unfortunate though that AMC jam packs anything Hubbard related into one little episode for the week.

Jessie and Natalia's conversation was interesting. I really liked it...I'm glad Natalia opened up more. She's lonely and doesn't want to be by herself for the rest of her life, she told Jessie that she wants to be married and have a family some day and have a similar life to Frankie/Randi and Jessie/Angie. Meanwhile Jessie, and I don't blame him, thinks that Natalia is just married to her career and enjoys being that way. I liked how he brought up Rebecca, and apologized to Natalia again for upping and leaving them all of a sudden....I do think that might be part of the reason why Natalia is so afraid of getting in a relationship. But I wish she would have been more honest with Jessie and told him the same thing she told Angie a few weeks ago instead of lying about why she's afraid. Anyway I thought the conversation was really good, I liked how honest Jessie was being with her...

Brot/Natalia...the show has been teasing these two for like 5 million years. I thought the kiss was nice but I still see this going around in circles and not really getting anywhere. Oh and I think it is so great that Brot was on today, Veteran's Day! I wish that could have been referenced on the show...

Zach and Kendall. Wow, amazing scenes...I loved all of it. The flashbacks wub.gif wow AMC picked all the right ones, loved it. The lobster! I distinctly remember those scenes and will never forget them....all of the Zendall scenes were so nice today.

The most interesting part about Ryan/Greenlee today was the locations AMC was shooting them at. Those scenes were really well done. ROTFL @ Greenlee falling off that railing!! lol!! The RyLee reunion wasn't as bad as I thought it would be but it's still just so.....dry.gif

Madison can't go on a date without daydreaming about Ryan. Seriously?? Why is AMC having her do that. RyLee is reunited, why can't they have Madison just move on now then? Geeze. She was great with Frankie today.

• Members

Why did AMC do that to Madison? Ryan, that piece of crap, basically doesn't even think one thought about her, I thought he would when Greenlee sprained an ankle but no that jackass couldn't be bothered w. remembering what a great girlfriend he had. Madison and SG played that perfectly, the Logan guy saids something that has her flashback to her spraining her ankle in the park, then he mentions NY and she flashes back to that, why do they do that to her? she hasn't been through enough pain? :jeal0002:

• Members

I agree about Natalia and I like how her father leaving has emotionally damaged her.

I wish Brot & Natalia were on more often. It's hard to stay invested in them when the show barely uses them.

Madison wasn't daydreaming, she was remembering good times with Ryan, which makes sense to me given they only broke up about 2 weeks ago.

I have no problem with Madison remembering the good times with Ryan; what irked me was how quickly Ryan has forgotten all about her and his inane line to Greenlee about how he didn't love Madison as much as he does her. :angry:

Archived