AMC - Tuesday 11/9/10

• Members

The Ryan/Annie/Kendall scenes were to short, I liked the idea behind them and would have liked to see more. Annie clearly is the better parent and I wish she would have ripped into him about putting Greenlee before Emma. She was being way to nice!

Zach and the boys at Krystal's was nice. Those scenes were cute. And I still see chem between Zach and Liza.

I can't believe Kendall is thinking of dragging the boys into this Ryan/Greenlee mess. Really, putting them into a getaway car to help Ryan & Greenlee evade the cops? Wow. Kendall at the beginning of this episode to the point where Annie left Ryan's house was fine. But once Greenlee arrived and it was the 3 of them together, she just turned stupid. Those two really drive her to do the dumbest things. Cooking up the idea to use her kids as human shields...sleep.gif I'm glad Zach walked in at the end.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Because she's going to get a guilty verdict, but you know what pisses me off aside from when the Ryass signal goes up everyone scatters to the Rat Cave, Kendall puts her family second, Greenlee puts her father's profession on the line, remember she got bailed b/c Jackson told the judge she was no flight risk and he'd state his reputation on it. Does she care? nope more using of people for own selfish reasons.

I got scared there. Oh no here we go, Ryan you're such a good person, Greenlee is lucky (b!tch is) the nerve of this guy to summon these women to tell them how to raise kids he hasn't even been there for in thier lives more than the actual mothers in question.

I hate suck up Colby, the Martin version, this one, growing up being a woman, a Chandler, conflicted, I think now Colby is going to get her chance to stand out in her own SL. Finn/Natalie/Trent better bring it, side note Trent is getting better w/ emotional scenes, JY is now his mentor from what I heard, just like MEK is Finns and rumor is MCE is NH's.

• Members

Dang! Using her kids as human shields should be the deal breaker for Zach. This so beyond irresponsible and juvenile to put her kids at risk like that. Kendell has proven everything takes a back seat to the almighty Rylee including Zach and her kids. She keeps whining she wants to save her marriage yet she pulls dumb [!@#$%^&*] like this over and over again.

Zendell is completely played out.

• Members

It's not so much minding her own business that annoys me as putting the needs of a guy she just met over those of the guy she's supposedly loved for 20 years!

I wish Annie had called Ryan on abandoning the kid he fought so hard for in the past for Greenlee of all people.

It would have been great if the reporter had laughed in Erica's face and run the story anyway!

Kendall went from telling Rylee that running away was a bad idea to offering to help and bring her family into it in a second. I don't know WTF is wrong with that bitch, but it made no sense for her to turn around so quickly (yes, I know it was a Rebecca Taylor script, but still...).

Does this mean Darnell isn't "mentoring" anymore?

• Members

I'm inclined to agree with you, however, I'm just grateful they're finally co-parenting with respect.

Far be it from me to excuse any atrocity in a Rebecca Taylor script, but I agree... this is just Kendall no matter who's writing her lines, unfortunately. I swear the three of them need to go to Utah and call it a day.

:lol: Luckily, the people he works with know how to act much better than he does...

...Then again, younger people are susceptible to peer pressure. sleep.gif

• Members

May I just say, the idea of certain people "mentoring" certain people is absolutely obnoxious. Who the hell says that your brand of "acting" is something that others want to emulate?

However, I will say this: Jacob Young has benefited GREATLY from working with David Canary. If Jacob Young did not come to All My Children as David Canary's scene partner for the first 1-3 years he was on the show, he would still be "acting" from the Tony Geary school of acting... which equals "YOU HAVE TO YELL AND SHOUT AND SCREAM AND BELLOW TO SHOW 'REAL EMOTIONAL ACTING'"

• Members

Very much agreed. This is how I felt when I discovered that Forbes March was teaching acting classes a couple of years ago. And not for nothing, but it's not like a bunch of Lee Strasbergs are hanging around the AMC set. It's better to not be trained at all than to be trained poorly.

Archived